12. JEON THE JUCCHINI

: Jeon the Jucchini :

Y/n pov:

"Was there any specific and important purpose?"
Jeon asked. It was so boring in just few seconds so I tried to make a twist. "Ofcourse " I said. "What?" " hm do you want to know ?" I said in a tensed voice.
"Ofcourse probably I could help" he uttered.

"Ofcourse only you can help , my work only can be done by you Mr. Jeon jungkook". I smirked.
"Why she is talking with my full name? I didn't do anything . G-god what happened." He mumbled in an inaudible voice ofcourse I couldn't hear .

Wh-what happened y/n . Is there any problem? Like you are talking with my full name" Finally he said after few minutes break. "Yes I want something from you and only you can give me that" I said while going near him. He was about to pin to the thing behind him.

W-what!? " he stuttered. I was about to laugh but manchae entered and saw us in an awkward position which was really awkward and anyone could get wrong idea by that view. I was on jungkook and jungkook under me pinned to the couch .

Guys to be frankkkkkkk , you are looking so cute as well cringey. You should lock the door first to do your own private stuff" Manchae said while winking and doing signs with her fingers.

"It's n-nothing like that what it looks like" we both shouted. She chuckled and said "yesssssss I can see . Okay leave it , I already knew it. So I'm gonna order food what would you two like ? She said while looking straight into her phone.

I will have extra cheese pizza " I said while jungkook said "I will have meatball pizza" and next moment we both shouted "with SPRITE" and looked into each other eyes and three of us chuckled.

You two have a good chemistry and telepathy #couplegoals" Eunchae said but me and jungkook shouted "SHUT UP" "okay fine guys , I know you are not official till now . I ordered the food by the way. " she said and ofcourse I blushed. Bitch i have to I'm a girl in the end but wait!!!! I saw Jungkook's face with a peachy colour. Wait don't tell me he blushed DUDEEEE!!! WHAT'S WITH THIS BOI!?

"You know jungkook y/n was worried about you" Eunchae claimed. "Ofcourse how could I not for my stupid one and only cold hearted ass" I claimed ofcourse I WAS worried . "You were not coming to school so I got an opportunity ig to make your ass little bit soft" I said with a forced smile.

"No I was just fine. I was not feeling to go out so yeah!" Jeon the jucchini claimed his words.
(Wow jeon the jucchini is a nice name but only for fun purpose not for any disrespect) .
"Yeah you always will be JEON THE JUCCHINI "I said in very low or just mumbled my words.

"What did you say ?" He asked and I just shrugged it off. "Nothing ".
"By the way you got a nice room, I mean you take care of your room and house alot , it's so clean and refreshing with a good vibe , not like those I read in your fanfictions"I complimented him but he asked w-what fanfictions?"." NOTHING!" I said ofcourse how could he know about how his fans write INNOCENT fanfiction about him like this one . LOL!