16. WHY ARE YOU HERE?

: Why are you here? :

Jungkook's pov:

DING Dong!

"Wha-What are you doing here" finally some words left my mouth. I don't know why he's here. "Where's Y/n?" He questioned with a tensed tone. His gazes were all over my place. "Now what , what do you want from her?" I asked with my annoyed voice because I was just because of these.

"Y/n!" He said softly. I turned and saw y/n right behind me. Her eyes were telling me she was hurt badly MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY. Soon tears found their way out of y/n's eyes.

"Wh-What are you doing here ,Ta-Taehyung!?" She asked softly or I could say with fear!? .

"Y/n, Y/n please tell me, Are you hurt?. I'm really really sorry for their stuffs" He uttered but I was annoyed this time really. Why do he has to take care of y/n . I'm with her. He and his gang always hurt others , they never understood what others felt. JUST FOR FUN - their sayings.

"Y/n" he was about to walk forward but I stood in front of y/n like a BARRIER between them. Ofcoure I couldn't let him or his team bully her again.

"Taehyung I think you should get going now , she doesn't want to meet you , your team or I can say bullies who now bully person sexually too. You all are becoming disgusting day by day" I uttered right on his face. Now I won't step back.Was he sad?

Like everytime I did but if not now then never ever. "Taehyung please I'm begging please leave" A sob left y/n's mouth. "Ok y/n but please call me when you feel comfortable. I'll be waiting." Taehyung said his last words before leaving.

I closed the door but she started again. No God,please I can't see her like this. "Y/n sit here" she sat as well I . "Please y/n you need to be strong. When you cry,it hurts me . You forgot what you said and promised"

Flashback:

"Hey jeon" he cleared his throat and wiped his tears which were about to fall. "He-hey!" Well he stuttered means there was something wrong

"What happened dude?" I said and tried to comfort him with my words. "Y/n I ... I~" "It's okay jungkook, I understand if you don't want to tell him but one thing I want to say probably i wasn't there for you back then but from this moment I'm always with you and will be too." I passed him a comforting smile and he smiled back but it was a weak one.

"Actually.....and this happened, I really felt helpless and was very weak. I was just out of my mind." He told me his whole story what happened..

"JUNGKOOK look at me, in eyes, see if we are not fighting back that doesn't mean we are weak, we just don't want others to feel the same as we feel. We need to be strong if not physically but mentally the most. We are we. Some moments will come when we have to fight back, it'll be a must situation. So just leave these thing for now and focus on present. Focus on us, our studies, our goals. Promise you'll never hide anything from me"I squizzed his hands.

He smiled a genuine one." Yes y/n you are right and Thank you and also here's my promise" He pat my head, I felt butterflies idk why..BUT....

_______________________________

Update! ENJOY
230514
Short chapter

Stream RAINY DAYS AND LOVE ME AGAIN