15. A KISS?

:A kiss:

Y/n pov:

I was a crying mess. I couldn't stop my tears which were falling continuously without any break. Jungkook wiped my tears too but I couldn't help to stop them. But suddenly I felt his soft lips on my soft cheeks , they were too soft, soft more than a fluffy panda, soft than my own skin I guess .

I flinched a bit and he back away and we both looked in each other's eyes for 5 or more seconds. Suddenly I wanted to touch those lips so I did
(I was embarrassed lil bit). I touched his plump lower lip with my hand yes it was softer more than soft itself. I don't know what happened to me and without any other thought I touched his lips again but this time with my LIPS.

I closed my eyes but I could feel his stares, he didn't move i mean his lips so I thought to back away but I felt his hands around my neck and closing the distance between us and pouring ourselves. All I remember now was him and his lips while his hands were comforting my back.

MY FIRST KISS, this was my first ever kiss with my consent with my feelings with that butterfly effect in my stomach and with whom I'm not disgusted.

(Note: this is her first kiss with her feelings with her consent, the back kiss with RM was just forced one , without her consent . She was disgusted by that kiss but not with this one , it was pure. It was closing distance between them)

Inner thoughts of y/n:

We kissed for whole minutes which was full of pure feelings(?) . I guess I like him. NO I'M SURE I LIKE HIM. I'm not saying this because of this kiss or comfort. But when I first saw him , it was this same butterfly effect.

A hidden thought which was not hidden anymore that I liked him from very first. He was my crush and still is. But I didn't want to ruin our friendship which was started after struggles. I fall for him day by day, more and more ,harder and harder. But I never confessed.
It was kind of tough not to confess, I just couldn't.

But today everything was out of my control. I was so much traumatized by that incident but HIS just HIS (jungkook) comforting things made me fall for him more and more. I don't know whether he feels same for me or not. For him Whether this kiss was just a normal kiss or kiss with feelings.

We both pulled ourselves out of THAT kiss , but we were synced. I was blushing , I was a whole tomato I could my cheeks burning . So not to make things more awkward I just put my head on his chest while hugging him. He hold me tight just like anyone holds a baby. I was in his embrace feeling better and safer than ever.

He whispered softly "Y/n look at me". I nodded as a NO while tightly hugging him. He again whispered "Y/n just.....just for a second please". I looked at him with my doe eyes which were still glassy and dry tears on cheeks were making my look even more mess.

"What happened? Why were you crying?" He mumbled while cupping my cheeks.
(Wow this dude is not embarrassed look at me,just like a whole tomato, ofc HE'S DUDE)

"Actually I....I.....this happened and I was so" I told him everything though I stutter more than 50 times I guess and my sobs. I was myself annoyed by my own sobs but I couldn't help.

I could feel his angry face. "Sorry ...... I'm really sorry, I'm just a failure. I even wasn't there for you.....I'm really sorry, it's all my fault" Wait was he sobbing . Yes he was. "No, Jungkook.... it wasn't your fault,so please stop" I was crying too ,he hugged me.

But suddenly,Bell rang

DING DONG!!!
DING DONG!!!
DING DONG!!!

-----------------------

230725
Enjoy! A short UPDATE
Btw I love ending! Who could it be?
A little bit fluffy chapter ig

SSEVEN IS BOP
and congratulations to everyone SEVEN MADE IT TO HOT 100 BILLBOARD WITH #1

SSEVEN IS BOPand congratulations to everyone SEVEN MADE IT TO HOT 100 BILLBOARD WITH #1

Cr to ow