23. CONFESSION 2

:CONFESSION 2:

Truth" he said. "Finallyyyyyy" everyone was glaring at me weirdly. Wait did I shout? Yup I did. I thought it was.... leave it. I acted cool. "So do you like someone? Is she from our school"

These bitches stares were so intimidating. Lol. Silence.....
Silence......
Silence........
Silence...........

"Yaaaa speak" I shouted my lungs out. Oh my poor alveoli! "Yes" what just a yes reply after question too "well 1 question at a time." Wow this bitch got this much audacity. I'm upset. No, I'm really really really upset by both  brother and sister. "Drink this juc-I mean drink this fast" I was so pissed off till now.

*arrow spinning*

EUNCHAE'S POV:

I know she was so pissed off by me. I wanted to tell her but time was being a bitch. I know I hurt her. So it was my turn to make it up. I know Jungkook oppa and Y/n both like each other. But none confessed. So isn't it a great idea to make them confess.

I know oppa is a Jealous mess. I know my plan will hurt them a bit but the ending will be happy. So my plans starts now.

Thank God! Her turn!

Y/N's POV:

Why the heck  it has to be me again. "Truth or dare" SOOBIN said and I chose Dare after many truth. "Now sit there" Euncgae pointed her finger towards.........
Towards.........towards...........TAEHYUNG'S LAP!!!!! "EUNCHAE  yaaah wtf" "don't shout baby just follow your dare." I'm gonna kill her later fr. I was so embarrassed. I stood up and walked towards him and.....sat on his lap.

It.....It was weird. But after few seconds. I saw Jungkook making his way out of game to balcony. What's with him? We played another round. But still he didn't come. "You guys carry on. Let me bring him here."

It was a pretty night view outside. I saw him. He was literally a GREEK GOD. His glowing skin under the moonlight. Was I staring? Yes I was. He didn't know that I was there because I was still few inches away from him. I tapped on his shoulder and stood infront of him.

"Jungkook were you crying? What happened?" He didn't reply. "Kookie please reply"  it was like a pang in my chest. Why was he crying in the first place! I could feel  tears formation in my eyes too. "Probably  I don't worth for your trust and reply yet. Isn't it? But please stop crying and this act of your fake smile rn. It hurts me too. I understand him more than himself but not everytime I guess.

"N-no it's n-ot like this. I-I was just....." he was stuttering. "you don't need to tell if you are not comfortable kook and come fast for the game." I was about to go but he held my wrist and said "p-please stay here for a bit .... with me" "hm okay". It will worth more.

I smiled so did he a little bit. "Are you - alright?" I was worried about him. He's just too innocent and  too kind for this damn world. 'Isn't it weird .... like you are sharing moment with your crush or I can say love one and you can't confess. That part hurts the most. When he even doesn't know a thing about your feelings but you try to show them every time.'

"I'm not on the place to say this but if that thing is related to your family, don't be too hard on yourself kook. You need to let it out. And I'm always with you. Everytime you want someone else I'll be beside you. You are the best. Don't let anyone take you down.

And if that thing is related to those bully, just tell me I'll break their 206 bones with my super solid punch." I said with a playful act. Thank God it helped. He giggled, so I with him.

(Silence)

"Well I guess I can ask this. Don't tell me her name if you don't want. But do tell me from which class she is, how she look, her study thing and all?" He sighed and started "you know I didn't want it like that but if you really want to know...so she is from our school.......She has those beautiful dark brown eyes, sometime she does use those spectacles of hers which make her look more prettier. I don't like her just because of her beauty, I like her because of her kindness, because of her braveness, her confidence, her cuteness, her shyness." Boy is so in love. I wish I could be me, but I know that's impossible. But I love him alot. I just want his love to treat this lover boy more gently.

But to be honest, his every word gave me a pang direct on my heart. Those words were so pure. I turned my face to other side and fastly wiped my tears which were about to touch my cheeks. I smiled at him and tried to act cool. "C-Can I m-meet her? Probably I'll help you to set you with her. You are so in love boy. She must be really pretty and kind. Huh."

"Do you want to have a chat with her rn?" He said and dang another hammer hit my heart. "Y-yes ofcourse." I stuttered. "Well Eunchae has her no. Wait a minute." He texted something and called Eunchae.

(There aren't many Jungkook's pov!!? Right.. Reason behind! Tell ya later. But here it's just a quick and short pov of Jungkook)

Jungkook's pov:

On text:

Jk:
Eunchae can you call her!
And tell her to call me.
-sent

On Call:
(bold=jk, italics=eunchae)

Oppa what? We are literally in the same house right now? So call!!!!! We were playi--

Will you stop and listen to me. Check your messages and do the work fast.

Ok I'll. But where are you and y/n? Well I see you guys must be busy. Carry on.

Yaaa---

(Eunchae has ended the call :")

Jungkook's pov end.

_________________________
Again a cliffhanger.
Aww it's simple but still a cute confessijsgkdhdjd. No spoiler but ya know.

I'm writing  this chapter too on same day and will write next part too. But idk when I'll post and write again. CoZ I'll be signing off from wattpad for 3 or 4 months. This time I'll truly. I cried alot just because of a thought- me not study like the past me. But now I'll at least in these most important months of my finals. Well mostly if none comment rn. I'm just babbling because none gonna judge me here and TBH IDC IN REAL LIFE TOO.

231119
Update
Enjoy