13. THE WAY BACK

Vote+comment

(Read the notice below)

: The way Back :

Ugh! It's so boring. I have to spice the things up. I thought in mind but I also had no idea what to do coz if I would do something he'll freak out.

"So Jeon the-- I mean jungkook how's everything going on?" I asked while he's sitting next to me. "Nothing specific I guess" he said.
"No I mean between you and your brother. If it's personal then leave and sorry me if I'm invading your privacy" I said and I just realized that I invaded his privacy and so I felt sorry.

N-no it's nothing like invading.....it's just.. we fight alot like even on little things." He commented in a sad tone while looking down. "I hope it'll get better soon between you two and don't forget I'm here for you if you ever feel like to talk." I tried to comfort him which he needed at that moment.

I don't know what I was feeling at that moment and I just embraced him in a tight hug which he and I both needed. Because I was also suffering from the same. But thank God I had eunchae to talk whenever I feel to but jungkook he doesn't. He has us I mean me and eunchae but I know he's too shy and introvert to talk about anything with us.

And I felt him also embracing me as well and I was happy. It was something new for me and I heard " you guys are too obvious" From Manchae who was standing with her both hands folds near her chest with a little evil smirk.

"It's n-nothing like that" I said and jungkook also hummed in response. "Okay okay leave it until you both make it official." She commented while checking me out with her evil eyes with a damn big smirk.

So jungkook when I have to come and where we will study? I asked him and he answered "hmm we will start from tomorrow and if you don't mind we can study at my home coz mom is also going with Eunchae and dad is also out of country for business purpose. " and I asked for time "4 PM to 8 PM" but I knew mom won't let me out for this late so I deal it till 7 PM.

"Oppa oppa oppa" " what!!!!"
"You know y/n give you a new nickname" I glared and yes she smirked. She's so devil. You little demon. I mouthed him not to say any other word and next moment I looked at him and what he's was all red. What are you talking about MANCHAE!?" I said but she continued to talk and revealed while I was feeling very embarrassed.

"Oppa show called you kookie. Even your number is saved with "KOOKIE"".and finally she uttered while jungkook was crimson red till now so I. After a good minute he let a OOHHH from his mouth. Now it was all silence but I break it and said.

Guys I guess I have to go now its already late." ."Oppa it's your responsibility to take her home because I know you won't let me go as well mom so better you go" Manchae said and jungkook hummed in response but I denied coz I didn't want them to be disturbed coz of me but jungkook didn't let me go like that and came with me to drop me at home.

I hugged manchae and bid my bye. " it was so good and new for me . Thank you guys for this . I'm very grateful coz of you both. See you later " I commented my honest views.

I walked out of building after Jungkook. He came with a bike and I was really really excited. He knew I want to ride bike coz I told them last time.

__________________________

Jungkook Pov:

She told me last time that she really want to ride bike someday and I thought it's good now like I have one. When I brought my bike there I saw her face and believe she was so fascinated by just a bike. Her face was glowing with excitement and happiness.

"Come on , isn't it late now?" I said in mocking tune . I really can't help my cold ass behavior.
"Hm yeah, you got a nice bike" she complimented and I thanked in reply.

She sat behind me. "Hold me tight otherwise you'll fall" because I knew how clumsy she is and how my bike is. I guess she was hesitating in first because I didn't feel any hand but after few seconds she held me by embracing her hands near my chest.

I was feeling so different and this different feeling was new for me. I was sweating a little but leave it. "Shall I?" I asked her and turned to see her nodding. And we left from there. She was so excited and I could feel that.

I was chuckling on her bubbly behavior. "You are too cute" I mumbled "did you say anything?" She asked , Thank God she didn't hear, it would be so embarrassing.

"N-Nothing, you are enjoying the ride right!? I asked her and she said in an excited yet a happy tone "Ofcourse! Thank you Jungkook , this is the best day for me I guess. Thank you again" I was happy coz she was happy. And suddenly I got a tight hug while head was on my back holding me tight. It felt so good. I wish this moment last long.

___________________________________

Enjoy
230622

Hey!
Ok finally update! I'm happy that many users are adding my story to their reading lists. I appreciate y'all. Thank you alot and I guess Jungkook y/n cute moments are starting!

Do you want more cute moments or
Want U6 updates!?

Till then enjoy!

Vote+comment

Going without vote and comment NO NO NO!!!