21. AFTERMATH

: AFTERMATH :

Y/N's pov:

Finally EXAMS are over. I can't predict my results but I know that it ain't be that bad. So touchwood for that. Well right now I'm in the school in front of notice board holding Eunchae's hand and praying for my results.

Where is my class's result? Shit! That's 12-7B, 12-7C what the hell where's A? Suddenly I felt Eunchae hand gesturing in corner. Tic Toc! Tic Toc! Ahhh there's A, 12-7A.

"Manchae please tell me my result is fine. I'm not fail" I said to her because hella I'm not going to look direct. She whispered in my ear "Y/n..Miss Min Y/n you have passed this shit and not just passed but Topped too. You are in top 3rd position woooooaaaa!" I was shocked af.

I mean I expected okh but this omg! But what's their result? "Manchaeeee OMG. I love you so much.thank you baby." "It's your hardwork and none other than Jk's too ig" "yess Manchee, I love him so—i mean I-I should thank him too"

"By the way what's your and Jungkook's result? I asked her and finally peak a boo at the result sheet. "Wow Manchae I'm so proud of you, you're on 2nd position and as expected Jk topped. Ig its party time. Let's find Mr. Jeon first" we both giggled and turn our way to find him.

"There he is" "Manchae you wait here I'll tell him" I said because jungkook told us to be aware around him and also we couldn't let them bully Eunchae too. "Hi topper" "Oh what are you doing here?" "Jungkook are you serious grrr I came and said hi and you are asking what I doing here instead of a HI!!??"

"Dude you are too much, ok leave it but the reason behind I'm here is that we have a party tonight it's just us 3. You me and manchae. And bae congratulations you topped and Yeah Th—" "Y/N you talk too much, atleast take a deep breath" he said and give me a weird look. I pouted and he giggled 'Aww'?

"Okh I gotta go..see you at eunchae's place. And THANK YOU SO MUCH for your time . Because of you I'm on top 3rd position. Thank you Jk" " Nah it's your hard work. You worked alot. Congratulations to you too." He said but aww to him. Why he's so cute.

"Ok bye thank you  thank you thank you so much I love you alot Thank you" wait what I just said. Oh gosh! I'm embarrassed. Run run y/n run. I left the place.

"Let's go Manchae! Gotta fetch some books from library." So  now our way was toward library. Damn it's huge!
"A walk?"she asked and I nodded.

Jungkook's pov :

That girl is something else. I'm telling you.
Okh I have a party today. Wait a Party!? But I'm not a party person. Leave it ..it's just 3 of us. YES JUST 3 OF US.

I was scrolling through my private social account but unfortunately there they are.
Why they are here again? So annoying yet I can't help. "Oh see Mr. Jeon Jungkook how  are you these days. I mean without us? The black haired boy said with a smirk who is none other than Yoongi. Yes U6 is again here.

I was all silent and rolled my eyes. "Oh tsk tsk hyung he rolled his eyes on you" this time it was Jimin whom I hate the most I guess. Suddenly Namjoon snatched my phone. The fuck they all want from me!

"Oh hyung it's his PRIVATE SOCIAL ACCOUNT. Should we go through? Like his things are ours too. Isn't it jungkook!" He laughed along with his gang. The fuck I hate them. Yes it's my 100th time saying this but this feeling is true.

WAIT!!! I suddenly remembered EUNCHAE is friend with me in that account. Oh my god I can't let them know. So I snatched my phone back. Which was daring ofcourse!
I could feel jimin gritting his teeth.

Ouch! My jaw Ahh! This jimin shit punched me. Well I just glared. No I gave him death glares. And bang! Another punch. Now that's enough of them. I should protect myself. I'm not weak. "JUNGKOOK YOU ARE NOT WEAK" y/n's words lingered in my mind.

YES I'M NOT FUCKING WEAK. and bang! Another punch but this time it's from me to direct on his sharp jaw. They were shocked. All were. Should be. But I forgot I was alone and they were 5 at that moment. So I fought for myself but couldn't help myself that much.

In the end bruises were on his face and my face was all broken. Wow finally THE GREAT TEACHER  of ours came. Like school administration = shit. We were separated by teachers. Basically I.

Now I was in school's medical room, putting antiseptics and all. Done with the bandages too. Dude they were 5 damn!
Aftermath of this situation I turned my way towards home. Party is there too!!

—––———————————
231026
Enjoy!
Update!

"GOLDEN COMING SOON"
Omg this story hit 1k, beyond my reach. I mean I never thought it'd got 1k view from just 1 view. Thank y'all and yeah love y'all