t e n

Migi

I've been in the same spot for almost an hour. At this point, I couldn't stay any longer. I should be home in my own bed, but instead, the DoubleTree had me and two other bodies tangled.

"Maybe if she remembers me one day, we'll see."

That conversation with Luca had played over a thousand times in my head since I left Sehven's office two days ago. She gave me exactly what I wanted. To be remembered. I'm not sure why the thought of her forgetting was so dreadful.

"Make her remember you, Blood. You got your second chance. If you let it slip this time. It ain't nobody's fault but your own."

Yeah, if my sperm donor hadn't been right about anything else in his lifetime, he was correct about this.

Salice stirred in her sleep, but simply cuddled up closer to me. I gotta get up. Kimberly was on the opposite side and I shrugged my arm from underneath her body.

It was Friday morning and I had more important shit to prepare for. While it was fun, that's all I had for them.  A fun time. I never fell asleep around Salice and with Kim being on the opposite side, I surely was closing my eyes. I had known both of them for a fair amount of time, but I didn't fall asleep around a woman I couldn't trust. How we ended up here was still crazy.

Salice had shown up at the nightclub Taz owned. I never went there for leisure, but always for a meeting and tonight was no different. Kim spotted me the second I walked out onto the balcony floors above the VIP sections. After thirty minutes, we had gone over every detail and I told the bouncer to let Kimberly up. The meeting concluded with new a finalized business plan intact which had me in a good mood. So I played the game with Kimberly on the way back down. That's when Salice entered the VIP section with her girls. I expected a fight, but instead, she flipped her hair, biting her bottom lip. That look on her face said it all.

Salice wasn't letting me leave alone, especially with Kim on my side. We hadn't talked much since Valentine's Day. I still wasn't apologizing for the shit that happened that night and Salice knew that much. So, instead of arguing, fighting, and causing a scene — she played her part.

Somehow the two of them hit it off well enough to tag team and with half a pill and a few shots of Azul, I wasn't going to fight them off.

DoubleTree was only eight minutes from the nightclub and surprisingly, it was Salice who treated us to the room.

Those two started the party in the tub and by the time I stepped out of the shower, Salice had already caught her first orgasm. When I came into the bedroom, she had her head buried between Kim's thighs. I never knew Salice liked girls actually, but I learned quickly. She was arched in the middle of the bed, her fingers buried inside herself as Kim's moans filled the room with pure pleasure. I slid inside Salice from behind. My dick replaced her fingers and her moans mixed with Kim's was the perfect blend of music.

I wondered if Salice did it to please me or if she truly was attracted to Kim. I'll never know for real, but it was a thought in my mind still to this moment as I climb from in between the two of them.

My clothes were on the couch and I picked them up before going into the bathroom to shower. None of us had any personal hygiene items, but there were complimentary bath soap and toothbrushes with toothpaste on the counter. So I used what I had available, stepping out of the shower fifteen minutes later.

Both of my phones were in the truck and I wished I had brought at least one of them up with me.

"You leavin'?"