e l e v e n

Sehven

Going to sleep after a few good drinks was like floating on a cloud. For the first few hours, I don't believe my body is actually in a deep slumber, but only resting. It's once I reach the third or four hour, that I'm sleeping. Something like a drunken nap. Tonight? I never made it past the nap stage and was awoken by a heavy shutter instead.

Slowly my eyes opened and immediately I was hit with the reality that I wasn't in my bed. Which meant not only was I not home, but a heavy arm was draped around me. It didn't take long to realize it was Migi's body pressed against mine. His soft breathing and snoring behind me and I shifted to sneak a peek at him.

His face was the most peaceful I ever saw it. Calm and resting. Still so damn fine.

Girl get up! You and him shouldn't be sleeping together, Sehven!

Right.

I attempted to lift his arm, but his hold tighten and I rolled my eyes at the first failed attempt. So instead, I sat up to check his nightstand. Luckily my phone sat there and when I tapped the screen, I saw the battery life was only eighteen percent. Still, it was enough to open Uber and order a ride home.

I've never ordered a car service so quickly, but I knew now was the time. It was only a little after five in the morning. But sleeping a full night over at anyone's house, was like seeing a unicorn. We hadn't been here too long because I remember when 1:30 rolled around and I plead with Migi for us to leave the bar. That was after my third Blue Hawaiian. Thankfully I was a good drunk, especially with him insisting on me coming to his home.

My half attempt at fighting him on his late night invite was a major fail. I remember us pulling in and him leading the way inside. Me walking into his room and immediately kicking off the platform boots. Migi laughed at my quick work of removing my clothes. However, that laugh slowed down as he stood against the wall, enjoying the view of me in only a pair of boyshorts panties. It wasn't until I snapped my fingers in his face that he smirked, coming out of the trace. Without needing to verbally request it, he found a pair of boxer shorts and one of his "favorite" Warrior's jerseys for me to wear to bed. Migi made sure to inform me of that little bit, just to make sure he received his jersey back.

However? I was leaving and I wasn't about to change nor, was I about to put on those boots. My head was pounding directly in front of my forehead and my eyes were hurting too much to worry about changing.

After another four attempts, Migi's grip loosen and I slipped from underneath him. Sometime during my sleep, he pulled me to the center of his king size bed and once I rolled to the edge, I turned my head and did a double check of him still sleeping.

Staring at him for about twenty seconds, I realized he was still out like a night light and pulled the covers from around my body. The second my feet hit his floors, I looked down, thankful. The warm marble floors were an amazing feeling. Especially since I'm used to getting out of my bed and slipping on my fuzzy slippers.

Brush my teeth.

My eyes flickered back and forth between the doors in his room and the bed. It wasn't hard to make out which set of double doors was for his bathroom's entrance.

Emptying my bladder, I was happy and surprised to find Charmin flushable wipes next to his tissue. They weren't my usual, but they'll do just fine. Plus it was another gold point for him. A man with good hygiene could slut me out anyway he wanted to.

Girl, get out of this man house.

Coming back to reality, I finished my business and went to the double sink to wash my hands. My phone's screen lit up with recent notifications regarding my requested ride and I sped up my pace. Washing my hands and taming my curls with the warm water from his faucet.