t h i r t e e n

Sehven

A very detailed email from Stephen had my attention as I stood inside the store. It was about Migi and I had picked up that information just from glancing at it.

Good Evening, Sehven

I hope this finds you well.

I'm sorry to alert you at such a late notice. However, this is urgent and consist of an update regarding our convention's details. Today we experienced some technical difficulties which interrupted three days' worth of data. So, the convention's trial date will be pushed back for another week. Meaning we will not return next week, but the following week.

Because of this I'm asking so kindly that you can complete one of our two assignments that are required with our court ordered patients. Dr. Brooker will take care of the more severe case. Because of your rapport with Migi Vargas, Dr. Chapman and myself agreed that you could complete his monthly evaluation. It must be done by next Friday and I have given him a call to come into the office by next Wednesday to complete it. The evaluation is only a questionnaire. A series of questions regarding his behavior therapy and mental health. It must be recorded for court purposes. This can be done using your iMac in the office or even your cellphone. Please inform Mr. Vargas that he will be recorded and do so twice. Before you press record and afterward.

I'm sorry for the late notice regarding our delayed return, but I reassure you, if anything else comes up — you and Dr. Brooker will be the first to know.

Thank you for your help during this busy time Sehven. And I also have made a new adjustment to your upcoming salary deposit because of this last minute change.

Feel free to reach out if anything comes up.

Thank you again Sehven,

Best Wishes,

Steph.

Sighing, I shook my head as I in-took the information. Leaving the office earlier than usual had been the task of the day. I had gotten home just as Erin was backing into her parking spot behind the house. The both of us rushed inside to shower and change into something more comfortable, yet appealing for today's lace class. Evelyn and myself both decided to close the shop for regular customers by three o'clock. Which was the same time I left the office. It would give all of us time to prepare for the event starting at five o'clock.

Evelyn had sent the final reveal of our themed decorations for the learner's stations . From the "Thank You Goodie" bag placements to the individual areas for each of the ladies, everything was perfect.

There were a total of seven girls who signed up for the class, which meant a total of fourteen people. Each hairstylist is supposed to bring one model for the installation. However, there have been cases when the stylist installs the wig on themselves.

Either way, I was needing to get a headcount. Which is why I had taken it upon myself to greet the ladies as they entered. I was also planning to get food catered and that's what me and Erin were currently trying to pick — a restaurant. It was fifteen minutes before the start time and once those fifteen minutes were up, I'll be working hands-on. So it'll only leave Erin to go pick up the order. Yet, my little sister wasn't the most organized at times, but it wasn't her fault. She's spoiled — which is my fault.

"This is so nice," Erin and I looked up from my MacBook when the door opened and a woman walked in.

Another one of our guests had arrived and I'm assuming that she was the last on the list since everyone else had been checked off.