f o r t y - 3

Sehven

"Come here, Babygirl!"

I was already making my way down the stairs when Migi called for me. It was happening slowly, but I was coming.

Right now, something on Instagram had my attention. Activity that was out of the ordinary.

During our trip, I hadn't shared much. In fact, I normally use Instagram for promoting my shop, information on any specials, lace classes, and other business inquiries. So, this was a first in many years when I would share something personal.

I posted the view from the master bedroom and the breakfast provided following the proposal. That was our first morning on the private island. Afterward, was a picture of me in one of my swimsuits. Nothing regarding the man I was on vacation with though.

Now, if you followed both of us — maybe you could piece it together. Migi posted the Rolex on my wrist, but there was no facial recognition during that picture. However, he later posted a mirror picture which he made sure I was in. So, it wasn't hard to guess.

The weird part for me is the number of views. Now because of the popularity of the shop, both of the accounts had well over ten thousand followers, but the views weren't adding up. More so, there were new message requests from those that have followed me before the trip and some that didn't. Most of them just didn't know I dated "Blood" — obviously knowing Migi from his street affiliation. Then three messages from the exes of Migi Vargas caused some side eye. One of them being Salice.

I couldn't fight him for the drama and I didn't want to. Not anymore.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I cleared the app altogether as I came face to face with Migi. He wore nothing from basketball shirts and a smirk as I stepped in front of him.

"What them keys go to?" I asked, waving absentmindedly to the rubbery chain wrapped around his pointer finger.

"Come in the living room."

Mumbling okay, I followed his lead. At first glance, it only seemed as if he rearrange the furniture. Yet, the closer I got, the more I was able to put the picture together.

Migi looked back at me, silently requesting for me to come closer. In the middle of the living room, he aligned the one-seater chair to be directly in front of the body mirror.

It didn't take long to see how our early afternoon hours would be spent. I, for one, wasn't complaining. We've been in Turks and Caicos for four days now and outside of the slow lovemaking after his proposal — there hadn't been much sexual activity. Obviously, Migi's love language is physical touch, so there's no surprise we shared intimate moments but nothing like this. Yet.

And once stood in front of me — I swallowed hard in nervousness. Oh.

One of his tattooed hands gripped the ends of a wand sex toy while the other held onto a pink rose. I knew the power behind both adult toys and honestly? They were tied in my book. The rose was easier to manage, but the wand possessed the same power.

"You ain't got no panties on right?" I shook my head no to his question and Migi simply nodded to the chair. "Good, take that shirt off too," Following his directions, I removed the only article of clothing I wore, tossing it onto the loveseat.

"Sit down and get comfortable. Put ya knees up and spread ya' thighs as far as you can."

Getting comfortable in the seat, I noted there were only two sets of handcuffs. Both were connected to the sides of the chair. And once I had my legs and thighs positioned, Migi stepped in front of me.