Update

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the massive delay on all of my fics. I know it's been a few years since my last update on Wattpad, so I thought it was about time to give an official update on things.

Firstly, I've not actively been on Wattpad since my "disappearance" from writing. Archive of Our Own is the current platform I'm on, and I haven't found reasons to come back to Wattpad yet.

Secondly, I actually got sucked into BNHA while moving to AO3, and I've been in that fandom for the majority of my time away from Wattpad. I have fics over there too! I'm s1lvera5hley - because my user wasn't allowed when I signed up to the website for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - and you'll notice that I put up the first fic in my main BNHA series on my profile here.

Thirdly, I'm not the happiest with my fics on Wattpad at the moment. I've developed more as a writer over the last couple of years, and I've actually been planning quite a few rewrites of my fics here! Wrenches and Hammers is one, Daughter of a Cybertronian was getting rewritten but I struggled with that while my head was stuck in BNHA, and I was hoping to revamp my Music's Guardian at some point. The original fics would stay up, and the rewrites would be their own fics, but since that's in the future once they're all prewritten and edited, and more.

My Stars series was going to get fiddled with a bit since I only started planning and writing Planets halfway through I was already done with Stars, and I had plans for my Wizards fic to eventually come out, but wasn't happy with how it flowed awkwardly together; hence, the planned revamp.

Once again, I am so sorry for the no updates. I've recently hit a massive writer's block with BNHA as well, so I'm going through old fics and seeing how much I can do while stumped.

Thank you all for reading my fics, and taking the time to read this.

- Silver-Ashley