Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚҽҽɳ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚҽҽɳ: The Plan

The first thing Kayla ended up doing when they got back to Trollmarket was kidnapping Dictatious, and per Blinky's orders, she hung him from the ceiling with a chain she had snatched from some troll's home

"How do you like it?" Blinky sneered at his brother

"I don't," Dictatious admitted.

"Not so pleasant," Blinky laughed, "Playing the part of a pinata."

"That's more like it," Jim couldn't help the grin that crossed his lips at the sight of Dictatious hanging from the ceiling. Kayla was picking at her fingernails like she was some sort of hired assassin rather than their friend.

Dictatious gasped, "The Trollhunter. You're alive?"

"Yep," Kayla chirped, making the blind six-eyed troll turn his head to "look" at her.

"You," His voice was filled with so much hate, "You still live."

It wasn't so much of a question rather than a statement.

"Oui," Kayla nodded, despite the troll not being able to see her, "Vous avez de la chance de respirer encore cet instant."

Dictatious scowled at her, starting to open to his mouth-

"But you won't be for long if you don't start talking," Blinky's voice stopped his brother from snapping ag the last Angel.

"Oh, Blinkous," a malicious grin ghosted Dictatious's face, "Gunmar has the Heartstone. Once he regains his strength, nothing will rival his power. This is futile, brother."

"The only troll I would call my brother died today," Blinky announced furiously, "And his name was Vendel."

Blinky spun the blind troll around again, making Dictatious groan as nausea took place in his bady, “Make it stop,” he squealed.

Kaya was totally not recording him on her phone that she had managed to get the gist of how to use it a few days ago.

Toby looked at Kayla like she was a goddess for even thinking to record the events, “Hey,” he whispered to Kayla, she raised an eyebrow in response to him, “Can you send me a copy of that later?” 

“Sure,” Kayla grinned, pleased that the evidence of the six-eyed troll’s embarrassment could go to more than just her.

Blinky was about to hit his brother again, but Jim placed a hand on the six-eyed troll’s shoulder to give the troll some feeling of placidity

“Whatever you're planning, let the trolls go,” Jim told the brother of his troll mentor, “This is between Gunmar and me.”

“Don't you see, boy?” Dictatious sneered at Jim, and flinched back when he heard Kayla’s low growl, “Gunmar's army was lost in the Darklands.It's time for our race to emerge from the shadows and retake the surface-!”