Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eʅҽʋҽɳ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eʅҽʋҽɳ: Kayla does something stupid

Kayla hadn't expected the tribunal to be so unfair

Luckily for the Trollhunter, she had been present the entire time. Hidden, but present. But she was sure if Heirloom hadn't been there to stop her from running out into the center of it all, snarling at the so-called "trail", so probably would've been dead before she could know it.

Oh, and like Kayla thought originally when first hearing about Toby… he actually really sucked. At both conformations, and attempting to "argue" for Jim.

"Kayla," Heirloom warned her, the being always watching her, and not the scene below them.

Which was a good thing, because Kayla's body was literally just about to jump off the ledge that she and Heirloom were on, "Merde," Kayla cursed, righting herself so that she was no longer going to jump, "Je suis désolé."

"It's alright young one," Heirloom attempted to calm its young charge down slightly.

The thing that infuriated both Kayla and Heirloom(even if the being was able to control it better than its charge) was the lack of evidence. The only evidence that the stupid Tribunal had was Jim's word, and that a few Goblins, and a gruesome had escaped.

How did Usurna know everything? The only logical explanation for the knowledge of the troll-queen was that she was actually a traitor, but how to prove it…. Kayla didn't know.

So, thanks to an insistent Heirloom, Kayla was forced to watch as her first - and only - friend in this time was dropped into the pit.

"You have to let me get- help him!" Kayla panicked to Heirloom. The last Angel had heard millions of stories of what the horrid pit could do to people- to humans.

While trolls never escaped the pit, human were more powerful in their will to live than trolls, so 99 out of 100 times, a human would be able to get out of the pit.

That was the reason the Di Angelo's ended up building a prison millions of miles away, underground. Humans that had figured out trollkind's existence and acted on evil intentions were thrown into the cells in the massive cell system.

Kayla's family had many enemies locked up in there for centuries, every-troll knew about the cells of the crainte. So why hadn't the Tribunal decided to ship him there?

Heirloom finally released Kayla's body from its position, and the girl was gone from the hidden ledge in a flash of gold. Apparently Kayla fell through the air faster than anyone could see, as no alerts were sounded as she fell into the pit of horrors.

Le gouffre de l'horreur, that's what her family called it.

And Kayla was going to find out why her ancestors called the pit that.

It's short, but it's here, Chapter Eleven!

I made it short for a reason.... that I don't know of yet.

Hope you enjoyed!