Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Oɳҽ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Oɳҽ: A Fate Worse than Before

Kayla both loved and hated her life.

One moment the calm atmosphere of the Lake household had been relaxed as Tobias' Nana, and Claire's parents finally accepted the truth. Then the next moment, there were blood-goblins storming the house.

"Oh, no," Tobias had groaned upon seeing the white goblins, "Not them. They're the worst."

Claire hung up the call her mother had been about to call the town Mayor with.

"Are those the trolls?" Claire's father asked them.

Kayla growled animalistically at the goblins and they hissed back at her. A snarl left her lips as her lasso flickered into existence in her hands.

"They're not trolls," Kayla could faintly hear Jim tell the less-knowing parents, "They're goblins."

"Blood goblins," Barbara's voice whispered in horror.

And then chaos ensued while the Trollhunter and the Angel fought the demons.

Kayla was grinning the whole time, using her lasso at times like a whip, and using it to squeeze the petits gobelins maléfiques.

"Is this really the time, Kayla?" Barbara asked her when the younger half-sister had spun around giggling like a manic as she tore apart the petits gobelins maléfiques one by one.

"It's always the time!" Kayla laughed. She knew that Claire's parents were judging her, but she couldn't find it in herself to care about them.

"Help your son, Barbs!" Kaula called out, "Il est très idiot!"

"Don't call my son an idiot, sister," Barbara shouted at her as she raced to find Jim.

Kayla rolled her eyes as she killed another blood goblin, "I'll stop calling him that when he stops being such crétin!"

Kayla easily got lost in the thrill of the fight, her blood pumping through her veins, slice and cut after one another.

She had to summon her helmet when a whole gang of the goblins attempted to attack her hair, she muttered curses as she easily sliced them down. She will never admit to having stabbed the darn things a few more times than necessary because they dared to mess with her hair.

"Jim? Kayla? A little help in the kitchen!"

Kayla automatically followed her sister's voice to the room, her lasso going flying to hit two blood goblins that were holding Dictatious down as Jim attacked the green goblin that had been holding a crossbow.

Kayla suddenly screeched in pain, her hands going to head as she dropped to her knees.

"THE ONE WHO CALLS-"