Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Sιx

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Sιx: The Wizard of Annoyances

The next time she opened her eyes, Kayla screeched and punched the ugly face that was directly above her face

The old man stumbled back, and Kayla had summoned Heirloom's armour in an instant, her mind still trying to catch up with her body, and she blinked a few times as she tried to figure out where she was.

Dimly, in the corner of her mind, she registered that she was breathing, that she had a heart-beat, and that she could see the Trollhunters. Which included Draal.

But she was running on instinct and letting her body take control of the situation, too confused to even think straight.

"Kayla," the human boy in the blue shirt called out, moving slowly to her, "It's alright."

Her body bared her teeth at him, moving back against the stone wall. The ugly faced man was holding his nose as small grunts of pain left his chest. Somewhere, wherever that was, Kayla felt a stem of proudness in her chest at the sight.

"Oh, leave it, Trollhunter," The blue stone being moved forward, much quicker than the human had, "I know what to do."

"You do?" The human squeaked out, looking relieved that someone else would know what to do. The other two humans gave each other a look.

The stone being that was blue moved closer to her body, and her body moved on its own, summoning her lasso and attempting to use it to wrap it around the stone being's arm to take him off guard, but failed as he merely grabbed it instead.

He yanked the lasso towards him, and Kayla's body had no choice to either let go, or let herself be dragged towards him.

Unluckily for her body, she only had two moments to deicide, and she was unable to, so she yanked towards the blue being.

He stopped her before she went flying into his body, but his stone hand still hurt like she had just been run over by a carriage. With the horses in front.

"Putain," Kayla swore, rubbing her arm as she came back to herself, glaring at her friend who grinned, "Je sais que tu m'aimes bien, mais la prochaine fois tu pourrais le faire un peu plus doucement quand tu veux que je revienne?"

"Nice to have you back, kid," Draal smirked.

"I'm not kidding," Kayla glared at him, "I littéralement mort. Cut me some slack."

"Misstress Kayla," Blinky called out, looking overjoyed if the tears in all six of his eyes were anything to go by, "You live!"

Kayla gave him a blank stare, "Pas de merde, Sherlock," she said in a deadpanned voice amusing Tobias and Claire.

"Well, now we know you're alright for sure," Tobias chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows at Kayla who glared at him, "Yep, she's back to normal."

"Merlin's magic must've worked then," Claire beamed, looking happy to see Kayla. Though, the Di Angelo girl didn't know why-