Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋɾҽҽ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋɾҽҽ: A boy called Waltolomew, and a boy called Enrique.

It didn't take long for Kayla to figure out where they were, and how they were going to have to get to the Familiar Nursery

Kayla struggled a bit at first, only because apparently sleeping in a time-bubble for twenty-seven years makes you lose some of the muscles you had been building since birth. She was stiff, and she probably should've stretched before doing any exercise, but she could only regret it now.

Kayla couldn't help the scowl that crossed her face at Heirloom's silent giggling in the back of her head. "Hush," Kayla scolded the ancient being.

"I'd like to see you try," Heirloom snickered.

Kayla rolled her eyes, before giving out a small gasp as her foot fell off the ledge for a moment.

"You alright?" Jim called from above her.

Kayla relaxed when she found her footing, not liking hanging from a rock wall by her hands, "Oui. My foot slipped. Je vais- fine."

"Okay, if you say so," Jim called down to her.

Kayla gritted her teeth as she moved down the ledge, what she would give for her lasso right now...

A flash of light at her hip had her looking down, a grin on her face when she saw what Heirloom had given her. "Hold up," Kayla called up to the Trollhunter.

"What's wrong?" Jim asked her, looking down to try and see what she was doing.

"I've got a way, plus simple," Kayla told him, wrapping her lasso around her arm a couple times. "Faites attention," she told him, aiming upwards back to the top of the cliff they were scaling, before throwing the looped end of her lasso upwards.

Just like always, she somehow just knew that the lasso had done what she wanted, looping itself around a rock-like boulder. Kayla smiled, tugging her lasso just to be sure, before wrapping the end of it around her waist.

"What was that?" Jim asked, eyes wide as he looked down at her.

"Sauter," Kayla told him, "I'll catch you."

"Jump?" Jim whisper-shouted at her, "You've got to be out of your-"

The Trollhunter didn't get to finish as Kayla threw a small rock at one of his feet, causing him to lose his balance, slipping, and falling.

True to her word, Kayla caught the boy, rolling her eyes as she did so, "Vous agissez comme un soldat jusqu'à ce que la vraie peur vienne et que vous redeveniez un enfant," she scoffed.

Jim just scowled at her, "Don't do that, I thought-"

"I would drop you, oui?" Kayla asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.