Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚҽҽɳ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚҽҽɳ: Flight of the Fear.

Kayla shoved the experience of seeing those two warriors to the far depths of her mind, deciding that finding Jim was plenty more important right now

Although, the fury on the woman's face was stretched into her mind forever. It looked exactly like Kayla's face when she got mad.

Kayla paused at another crossroads, about to choose randomly again before facepalming herself.

"Heirloom?" Kayla called the being's attention.

Heirloom's "Holoform" appeared in front of her chuckling away, "It took you long enough to call me."

Kayla rolled her eyes, "Hush, you," she said, "Can you guide me to the Trollhunter?"

"Of course I can," Heirloom chuckled again before it's "holoform" disappeared in a small explosion of golden sparkles before a golden light beamed from Heirloom's amulet to the right of Kayla.

"Thank you," Kayla smiled as she started jogging in that direction, following the golden light that she knew that only she would be able to see.

She was quick to come upon Jim who had fallen to the ground in front of an invisible foe.

Kayla knew that she would not be able to see Jim's "fear", nor would she be able to make contact with it. That was Jim's "treasure" alone.

"Kayla!" Jim's frightened, yet relieved voice made the girl wince for a second, "What are you doing here- watch out!"

A blade passed through her body, to Jim's eyes, but in reality nothing happened except a cold feeling that made Kayla shiver for a moment.

"It's a fear, Jim," Kayla told the boy confidant in her knowledge, "It's all in your head. It can't do anything here in reality."

Jim frowned at her, before his eyes widened at something.

Kayla sighed, moving towards the Trollhunter and placing a hand on his shoulder to which he jerked at.

"Relax," Kayla told him, giving him a small smile, "I'm here to protect you, you know that already."

Jim's dull eyes lightened in hope, "You shouldn't have followed me down here, Kayla, "he shook his head.

"I'm not going to let my friend die to his fear," Kayla said, rasing an eyebrow at him.

Jim realized that this was the first time that Kaula had ever called him her friend.

"You-" Jim cut himself off before he could start, knowing that the girl wouldn't answer his question anyway.

Kayla raised an eyebrow at him, "Come on," she smiled as she held her hand out to him, "Let's get you out of this horrible place."

Jim smiled, and took her hand.