Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Nιɳҽ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Nιɳҽ: A Boy whose name rhymes with the "Maril" Pokemon.

Kayla had only just gotten to the school cafeteria - ahem, hell in the form of a place to eat - when she was almost bowled over by a pair of teenagers, both younger than her

"Hey," Kayla scowled at them, both of them paling slightly when their eyes met who was speaking to them, something about them made her frustration ease, "Watch where you're going."

The blonde smiled, admit a tad nervously, before giving Kayla a small wave and running off with the Latino shouting at her. Kayla would've picked them for siblings if they weren't so different in appearance.

"Sorry about them," A voice said from behind Kayla and she spun around to look at the source.

She actually had to mentally shut down for a few moments, she had no reason to think those thoughts.

("Holy shit he is hot" 'Was what she had thought upon seeing him. Just in case anyone was wondering,' Heirloom cackled.)

"My cousins like to get into arguments, which usually ends up in chaos," the wet-sand haired boy chuckled, his eyes following his cousins before he looked at Kayla.

His eyes were blue, and not like the dark ocean blue that Jim's were, but the hue of the sky on a good day.

He gave her a crooked half-grin, but she could easily see that he was suddenly nervous for some reason.

Kayla had to remember how to use her lips - go away dirty thoughts! Begone! - to speak, "It's no problem," she managed finally, "No harm done."

The boy smiled, a genuine smile this time that stretched from one side of his face to the other, "I'm Arill, Arill Tarron," he held his hand out for her to shake.

Kayla, for once, didn't hesitate to put her hand in someone else's, "Kayla," she said, "Kayla Di Angelo."

Suddenly Kayla stiffened as a whisper neared her ears, "This is technically kidnapping, you know" and she almost jerked back in surprise as her vision doubled for a moment and could have sworn that she had seen two different Arill's.

Her voice whispered in her ear, and Kayla was confused, because she had never said anything like it before, "No one will ever know".

She knew her smile was strained as she took her hand back from Arill, "It was nice meeting you, Arill," she said before turning on her heels and walking away from him hurriedly.

She avoided looking at anyone as she escaped the cafeteria.

The next time Kayla had come across Arill it was an accident.

The boy had been rushing around with a massive stack of papers when he basically ran into her.

"Woah, cowboy," Kayla almost laughed, "What's the rush?"