Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Tԋɾҽҽ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Tԋɾҽҽ: "Friendship is Magic"- Nope. Just, nope. This fic is not about My Little Pony, damn it.

Kayla picked herself quickly after the small moment she allowed herself to cry

Kayla picked herself quickly after the small moment she allowed herself to cry. While she may not have been on the best terms with Jim, and by extension, his friends, at the moment, she still found herself heading back to the planetarium.

She needed to get out of this stupid time-loop, and if she had to partner with with Jim and his friends, then yes she would. Then she'd cut them out. She wasn't going to have friends that didn't trust her word. Her more expert word.

Which was how she ended up seeing one of Arill's family members bump into Jim. A scowl crossed her face as Jim acted similar to how she had acted.

"And the winner is.... Steve Palchuk for his, uh, unique, traffic cone volcano?"

"Huh?" Steve asked, turning around with his traffic cone in his hands, before ultimtely ended up cheering and laughing

Porgon finally made his appearance again, Kayla scowled as the Trickster Troll bellowed a roar.

"Not again," Kayla could hear Arill groaned from where he stood by his male family member.

Kayla scowled before muttering the verse to Heirloom, "Pour l'honneur de ma famille; Je vous en supplie, aidez-moi à les venger."

A flash of golden light, and she stood in the Angel armour.

"Shiny," Porgon was saying when Kayla came out of her hiding place, looking at the table next to Arill who looked at it before bringing his glowing thing that was shaped like a sword up as the troll jumped down next to him.

Kayla let out a furious roar as she jumped onto the Trickster Troll's back. He roared back at her as he twisted around to try and get her off. Ultimately, she ended up slipping off his back, only to come to a halt at Arill's feet.

Said boy was offering his right hand to the girl as he held the glowing sword in his left, "Need a hand?" he offered.

Kayla debated ignoring the hand offered to her, but the sincerity in the blue eyes of their owner made the decision for her. Her metal-gloved hand grasped his and he helped her up.

"Merci," Kayla murmured quietly, avoiding looking at the boy she didn't kidnap.

Which meant she didn't see his grin, "You're welcome," he shrugged.

Kayla tilted her head up to look at him - why were males always the taller ones!?!?!? - confusion across her face, "You know French?"

Arill shook his head, the hope that Kayla hadn't realized that had grown in her chest deflated, "I had made an assumption to what you were saying. Sorry."

A cry from one of Arill's family members made both of them remember what situation they were in.

The blonde female looked confidant, yet pleased as her glowing shield reflected a small(ish) planet that Porgon had thrown at Jim.