Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Fιʋҽ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Fιʋҽ: Fate's Sister that held their Brother's favour.

Kayla was getting annoyed at falling unconscious every time they had a mission

Every freaking time. Every time she got hurt alongside the Trollhunter she ended up hurt so badly that she needed to go unconscious to heal.

However, this time didn't seem to be a time that she would be waking up healed. This time, instead of the darkness receding, it only stayed.

She was surrounded by darkness.

"Lumière," Kayla whispered, frowning when nothing happened, she tried again, "Lumière."

Still nothing.

Kayla swallowed the panic that threatened to escape her, "Lumière," she begged to nothing. 

She didn't want to be here, she had people she needed to get back to. 

"Ah, you have awaken," a voice said within the great darkness.

Kayla spun around searching the darkness desperately, "Who's there!" She shouted, "Show yourself!"

"My, my. How confidant you are," the voice giggled, "Even without the Angel's curse, you still brave the nothingness."

"Show yourself, étranger dans le noir!" Kayla shouted, glaring into the darkness, "Your shadows will not save you!"

A bright light made Kayla raise her hand to her eyes to sheild them. The light brimmed enough for Kayla to glare at the source.

"Qui es-tu?  Et pourquoi m'as-tu piégé ici?!" Kayla demanded, the glare not leaving her face.

"Darling," the voice spoke, oh, so amused, "You should be wise to realize who you're talking to before you speak to them in such ways."

"Then show your face!" Kayla snarled, her hands tightening into fists as she glared at the figure protected by the light, "And tell me who you are!"

The light slowly faded, and Kayla was able to see the woman that had been mocking her.

"By the look on your face, you have no idea who I am," The woman scowled, folding her arms over her chest.

"Not a clue," Kayla said through gritted teeth. Wanting more than anything to punch this woman in the face.

The woman glowed with power, magics that made Kayla's nerves tingle, "I am the Lady Gaia, oldest creation of the universe," Kayla actually took a step back from the woman, her eyes wide, "First Daughter of the galaxy, Oldest being on the Planet Earth. My home. My planet."

The magik's that had flowed so freely when Lady Gaia had released it, vanished almost immediately. 

Kayla's eyes were wide when Lady Gaia's radiant glow disappeared, and the woman let out a breath, "Do you understand now, child?" Lady Gaia asked her, "Why you should learn to hold your tounge?"