-Thirty nine-🔞

Was going to post it yesterday on Taehyung's birthday but yeah i couldn't because of some issue but here y'all go~

Maybe the most steamy and bold smut of this book till now with a pinch of cheesey romance specially for my taehyung biased chochopies 🤍

For all the dirty lil wh×res
Have fun *wink*

_________________________________________
{A/N POV}

"F*ck"

Taehyung growled with his deep voice feeling Gia's hand slipping towards his almost hard shaft and grabbing that over his dress pant.

After walking into the bedroom he pressed her against the wall and they made out for staright 10 minutes before she got off him and pushed him on the bed and got on top of him.

She was on top of him, teasing his hardness while kissing his lips like there's no tomorrow and he was enjoying the sweet torture.

She loved the way he moaned and a smirk formed on her lips.

After Breaking the messy kiss she proceed to take of her top and bra when he kept Looking at her with lustfull eyes as if she was his meal to devour.

She was looking right into his eyes as she undressed herself,her confidenc made her look way more sexier then she already was and that made taehyung more and more needy.

His hands automatically grabbed her waits and he pulled her upper body close to his making her perkey niiples touch his lips,he took each of them between his lips making her close her eyes with pleasure.

His lips sucked on her right niiple making her curl her toes while his hands slid down to open the buttons of her shorts.

She was totally in a daze but sudden jerk made her get back to her senses and made her realise he was now on top of her and her shorts and panties were long gone.

Something stirred inside Gia when she saw him pushing back his hair off his forehead using his veiny arm,he leaned forward to kiss her neck and said

"Help me undress,will you my sweetheart?"

She nodded with needy eyes.

He held her wrist and placed on his chest which made her unbutton his shirt buttons.

Soon his shirt was on her bedroom floor and her fingers were busy caressing his hard chest.

He again leaned forward to kiss her neck but this time he didn't pull away he kept nibbling and biting on her skin making her grab his shoulders.

"Ah taehyung....."

She whimperd feeling his fingers playing with her harddened niiples

"You like it when i touch them sweetheart?"

He wisherperd near her ear before pulling away from her neck , she nodded with half opened eyes looking at him who again leaned forward to capture her lips this time.