Chapter 3: Feelings of...

Author: holy moly, this is already the #5 charaxreader story. Tysm.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) pov:
*ringtone* i hate waking up for school. I turn of the alarm asap and got out of bed, getting ready for another day of school. I can't wait to see Chara again, she is nice and really cu- STOP THINKING THAT! I could feel my face sligtly turning red. Would she even want to be my girlfriend? I might try asking her out today. Anyways, i better get going to school.

Chara pov: me and frisk were walking to school, it was nice and sunny outside. Frisk looked at me smirking, oh great heavens what is she gonna say. "This would be the perfect day to go out on a date with (Y,N)!" Frisk teased me. "Frisk! Your making me blush." My face Felt like a tomato. We arived at school.

(Y,N) pov: welp, here i am at school. Walking trough the halls to get to my class, I noticed Chara and Frisk. "Hi (Y,N)!" Chara greeted me. "Hi Chara and Frisk." I replied.

*timeskip to lunch brought to you by chibi (Y,N) getting ready to ask Chara out*

Ok (Y,N) keep it cool and ask Chara out. You can do this. I then walked up to Chara, I could feel my face blush. "H-hey, Chara." I said. "Y-yeah, (Y,N)?" She replied. My heartbeat became faster by the secound. "T-this day is s-so nice, w-would you like to g-go on a d-date with me?" With my face now feeling like a bomb 2 secounds before exploding. Chara's face was also red. "YES, I would love to." She screamed. OMG SHE SAID YES YAYYYYYY. We then planned, that i would pick her up at her house and we would go to the mall. We then went to our homes, getting ready for an amazing date.

*timeskip brought to you by chibi Chara getting teased by chibi Frisk*

I'm currently on my way to go pick up Chara for our date, this really js a perfect day for this. I hope it stays that way until this day ends. After a bit of walking, i arrived at Chara's home. I knocked on the door and heard a soft voice say "Comming." Then the door opened, it was a big goat monster wearing purple. "Hello there, are you here for chara?" She asked. I blushed a little "Yeah." I replied. "Okay, ill tell her you're here." She then goeas upstairs. Then I see Chara...is it just me or did she somehow get even cuter than she already was? "Wow, you look cute." I told her. "I could say the same to you." She replied and giggled. "Shall we go?" I said while offered my hand. "Yeah, let's go." She said and grabbed my hand. Her hand is so nice and soft. "Enjoy your date, lovebirds!" Frisk screamed from upstairs. Me and Chara both blushed. "F-FRISK, SHUT UP " Chara said. We then walked to the mall. "So, what do you wanna do first?" I asked. "I heard there is a new arcade in the mall, how about that?" She suggested. "Sure, sounds like fun." I told her. When we got there, we bought some tokens and started playing the arcade games. I was doing really good, won a few jackpots. Looks like Chara is impressed by my skills. "Wow (Y,N), you are good at this." She said. I wanted to say "i'm even better in bed." But I didnt and it would be lying, because I never did it or even had my first kiss. "Thanks, you are also quite skilled." She blushed and thanked me.

*many arcade games later*
We had a bunch of tickets, we went to the cashier to see what we could get. "Chara, what do you wanna pick?" I asked her. She blushed and noticed something, it was a teddy bear. "I want that teddy." She said. I gave the cashier our tickets and he gave her the teddy. "Thank you, its so cute but not as cute as you are." She told me. I blushed "t-thanks."

*timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y,N) and chbi Chara having fun*

We decided to go on a walk into the park, it was quiet and nobody was there. We sat down on a bench and relaxed. "Y'know, the sky is like a painting that is always changing, one time it's this and then that. You always see something new." I told her. "I haven't thought about like that, thank you (Y,N)." Chara replied. We looked at each other, she is so pretty. I didnt realise, but our faces were getting closer and closer to each other. Before we knew it, we shared a kiss. That went on for a bit and we both blushed like there is no tommorow. "S-SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO." she yelled. "Its ok and to be honest... It felt nice." I told her as I tried to calm her down. "R-really? Thanks." She said. "For what?" I asked. "For being so kind to me." She continued "Normaly, people see me as a freak, but you don't. Thank you." Her life must have been tough. I kissed her again. "Y-you're right, it does feel nice." She said.

*timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y,N) and chibi Chara being cute*

Chara pov: shortly after (Y,N) took me back home, frisk came up to me with yet another smirk on her face. "Sooooo, how was date? Did (Y,N) use protection?" She teased me. "W-we didnt fuck yet!" I told her and continued "b-but we did kiss." Frisk had a big smile on her face "Im so proud of you, Chara!" She said. "Well, I did have a good teacher." I replied "awaw, thanks Chara." Frisk said. "Frisk, Chara! Dinner." Toriel is calling for dinner. "Comming." Me and frisk said.

*timeskip brought to you be chibi Frisk and chibi Chara eating dinner*

It was now time for bed, I couldnt stop thinking about my date with (Y,N). It was amazing and I was happy my first kiss was with someone who cares about me, the real me. Eventualy, I went into the world of dreams.