chapter 4: Meeting new friends

(Y,N) Pov:
*you are in a nightmare*

I am in some kind of throne room, there is a tall goat monster that looks like a male version of toriel. After looking around for I bit, I noticed frisk walking into the room, but something was off about her.

There was dust on her hands and her eyes had no life in them. The goat monster turned about and asked "what kind of monster are you?" After that, Frisk pulled out a red knife. "Now now, there is no need to fight, how about we settle this over a nice cup of tea?" He said. Frisk attacked, dealing 99999999 damage. I just stood there in shock. "Why you-" before He could finish his sentence, white bullets appeared around him and killed him, his soul shattering into pieces.

A flower appeared saying this was part of a plan and then begged for mercy, but Frisk also killed it. Everything went black and a familiar person showed up, chara? "Greetings, I am Chara." She had black goo flowing out of her eyes and a creepy smile on her face. "We killed everyone..." she stopped for a moment before turning to me. "EXCEPT FOR YOU." Her smile became creepier and she ran towards me with the knife in her hand, right before she could hit me, I woke up.

I panted in fear, trying to catch my breath. I then went to make breakfast, luckly it was a saturday so no school today. My phone got a notification, it was a text from Chara.

Chara: Hello (Y,N)

(Y,N): Good morning Chara, did you sleep well?

Chara: Yeah, how about you?

(Y,N): Not the best, i had a nightmare.

Chara: Don't wory, it was just a bad dream.

(Y,N): Yeah, you're right.

Chara: Do you wanna come and hang out at my house?

(Y,N): Sure.

Chara: Ok, how about you come at 1pm so can eat lunch here with us?

(Y,N): Sounds good to me.

Chara: Cya then, (N/N)

*(N/N) = nickname*

D-did she give me a nickname? That is so sweet of her.

*timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y,N) deciding what to wear*

I walked to Chara's house, can't wait to see her again. I heard Chara saying "Comming!" And opened the door. "Hi (Y,N)!" She said. "Hello, Chara!" I replied. We went to sit on the couch and watched cartoons. We held hands, it was so comfy.

Frisk and Toriel were in the kitchen making lunch. "Chara, how about you and your boyfriend make yourselves usefull and set up the table?" Frisk said. "I'm not her boyfriend." I said, then whispered "yet".

Chara blushed. We got up and prepared the table. "And (Y,N), I forgot to mention, we are gonna have some friends come over, don't wory, they are cool" Chara said.

*small timeskip brought to you by chibi Chara and chibi (Y,N) watching TV while holding hands* (cuteee)

I heard a knock on the door, so I went to answer it, it was 5 monsters. 2 skeletons, a fish like monster with a lizard looking one and lastly...heyy, thats the one from my dream. "Hi, i'm (Y,N). Pleased to meet you all." I told them.

They all greeted me too and we went to sit at the table. Toriel and frisk already put all the food on the table. "Enjoy everyone" toriel said. I thanked. As lunch went on, I got to know the others more. Then asgore asked to speak to me alone.

"So, you are the one who saved Chara from those bullies." He said. "Yeah, it was the right thing to do, protect those who cannot protect themselves." I replied. "I just wanted to say, thank you, (Y,N)." We went back to the table. "What did he talk to you about?" Chara whispered into my ear. "He just thanked me for saving you from those bullies." I told her.

*timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y,N) and chibi chara eating lunch*

Eventualy, they left and we said our goodbyes. *one hour later* "Chara, (Y,N). Frisk and I have to go do attend something, we will be back in like 2 and half hours." Toriel said and went to her car.

Before Frisk left too, she looked at us with a smirk and said "have fun you two." And winked at us. Before we could react, she was already gone with Toriel.

We looked at each other in silence blushing. "Would you even w-want to?" I asked, then there was silence for a few minutes. "M-maybe?" She eventualy broke the silence.

Both of our faces were red, then she started walking upstairs toward her bedroom, "follow me." She said, so I did. We walked into her bedroom, she turned to me and said...