Chapter 15: The TRUE monster

Y/N's pov:
It's been almost a month since we beat evil "Y/N", Chara and I have made alot of progress in our relationship. All our friends were so happy for us, especially Frisk. She also sent me a pictures of me and Chara being cute together...kinda odd but also nice? I will treasure these memories forever.

Me and Chara are on a walk trough the park, where is everyone though? This place is normaly not empty. We continue walking until something catches Chara's attention. We go take a closer look, to see it's a gray door hidden away in the side of a cliff... we look at each other and knod with determined looks on our faces.

I slowly open the door to reveal a rather dark, moldy cave. Chara and i go in and turn on out phone flashes. The walls are covered in tons of mold and some kind of black rotting substance. I notice a message on one of the walls.

"I HATE YOU, C"...The rest is covered in deep scratches, as if something or someone took it's anger out on it. Me and Chara look at each other, both of us interested in what the message could mean. We move deeper into the cave and find another message.

"YOU MADE ME THIS WAY, CREA"... the rest of it is faded out...damn. We suddently hear very faint noises of something moving in the cave. We look at each other with worried looks on our faces, the noise gets louder along with the sound of heavy breathing.

We start making our way out of here, we hear a scream and movement...COMMING TOWARDS US! Chara and I start making our way to the exit, only for it to be locked. We turn around and see a tall, skiny, goopy, mold covered entity with exposed bones and its legs melting into the ground, the creature has a bunch of dust stuck to it's sticky surface. It starts slowly approaching us. As it's about to attack, I hold Chara's hand and teleport us out of there. HOLY SHIT! That was so close.

Chara and i hug from relief. "What was that thing?" She asks to which is shrug. I don't know, but it seems like something that needs to be dealt with, before it can do any harm. We have no idea how strong that thing is, so we are gonna need some help.

We go to Asgore first, who agrees to help us. Next we head to Undyne, she is more than happy to help friends and fight someone. Sans decided to also help us fight thai thing.

*timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N, Chibi Chara, Chibi Asgore, Chibi Sans, Chibi Undyne getting ready for a fight.*

We all meet up near Chara's house to come up with a plan, until we hear something loud coming...did tha thing follow us? We take out our weapons and see the thing aproaching us. It's face is rather creepy, yikes.

We charge at the beast, it dodges our attacks very well and knocks us back. Undyne throws spears at it, only for them to get absorbed by it's goop. Me and Sans attack at the same time, only for us to be knocked back and fal to the ground, affer more attenpts to hurt the creature, we were losing.

Then.. a portal opened up and we see EVIL ME? He quickly attacks the creature and starts to kick it's ass. Soon enough, he manages to kill it with a satisfying snap of it's neck. The thing falls to the ground, Evil me steps on it's head and stomps it into pieces.

"Mmmm, now that's the noise i love to hear." He says as he looks over to me on the ground, how did he come back from death? Why did he come back here? He then comes up to me and gets on his knee and reaches one his hands out to me.

"Why should I trust you?" I ask him. "I'll explain everything in a moment." He simply responds. He helps me get up and heals me, then goes around and heals my friends too. Then he comes to me with a sad look on his face.

"Sorry for trying to kill you all, it's just what I do. Anyways as an apology, I have something to show you." He says as he walks towards the portal and turns back to face us.

"Also call me James. You can trust me, because if I try doing something suspicious, you kill me right then and there." He adds and awaits our answer.

Before we answer, Frisk and Toriel come see what's going on. "Apparently he is good and wants to show us something. Plus he says we can kill him if we feel threatened." I explain to the two. We eventualy all agree to go with James trough to portal, when we step out of the portal... we are greeted by a MASIVE PALACE surrounded by a very big town and lots of nature.