Chapter 5: Let's get frisky =)

Disclaimer: this whole chapter is lemon (nsfw) if you do not like that, you may skip this chapter.

Also side note, this chapter will be completly re-made into a high quality masterpiece. When? Idk

We both blushed like crazy. "A-are you sure about this?" I asked. "Yeah, nobody else is gonna be here for a few hours." She replied. "O-ok, if you say so." I told her.

She smiled, then came up to me and started to take off my clothes, so I started taking off her's. Before we knew it, we were both completly naked. Damn she is hotter than spicy hot cheetos.

She then made me sit on her bed while she went of her knees. She started giving me a blowjob, I have no words to explain how amazing this feels. I moaned in pleasure as she sped up.

I knew what was gonna happen next, my cum was in chara's mouth. She swallowed it and looked at me and said "salty, now its your turn (N/N)." she laid on the bed. I put my index finger in her vagina as she moaned in pleasure. She ejaculated on my finger, which I put in my mouth. "Tastes like you, sweet." I told her and she giggled.

I then proceeded to put my dick inside her vagina, she moaned even more. Eventualy i came inside her and then went to lay next to her.

Both of us still catching our breaths. "That...was...amazing." I said. "Yeah! It was fun...but I want more." She says.

*timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) and chibi Chara fooling around in bed*

Chara's pov: I heard my phone get a notification, its from frisk.

Frisk: Hey Chara, me and Toriel will be home in 10 minutes. You owe me 2 chocolare bars for helping you not get caught.

Ughhhh fair enough.

"(N/N), we have to get dressed, frisk and mom will be here soon." I told (Y,N) "5 more minutes." He replied. "Sorry, but we can't now. Maybe next time?" I told him and winked. "Ok, can't wait for next time." He said. We then made the bed and got dressed.

*This chapter is a short one, but it is the most "fun" chapter.*