Chapter 9: Breakfast and fun

Y/N's pov:
Yikes! i'm low on food, gotta buy more soon. Anyways, i do my best to at least make a decent breakfast for me and Chara to enjoy. Its just a few slices of bread with butter ham and cheese along with 2 cups of hot chocolate, one of me and one for my lovely girlfriend.

Chara's pov: after i was done showering, I went to the table. Y/N made us breakfast, looks pretty good. I sit next to him and we start eating.

Y/N's pov: Seems like Chara is enjoying my creation.
She slowly sips her hot chocolate
SOOO CUTEE! We continue eating our breakfast until I decide to ask
"Chara, about what i saw in the underground, who or what could that have been?" She thinks for a brief moment before responding
"Maybe sans? He can teleport." She said. "Nah, it looked like the figure was pretty tall so It couldnt be him." I responded.
...

???'s pov:

I still wanna know why HE would do this, what even is the point of [??????????????], that's it, im gonna go ask him
*I open a portal and go trough it, back in [UKNOWN]. "Hey, [*cries of pain and agony*]! I wanna ask. Why did you [???????????]?" I asked him. He looks at me with a caring smile "Its for them." He responds as he points to a picture of a bunch of people smiling...
It makes sense now, he is being used as a [InsertDisc].

Chara's pov:
As Y/N and I finished eating breakfast,  we remembered its a monday! Oh wait, school is closed due to it being national monster day. Which means I can spend the whole day with Y/N. "Y/N, you remember that today isnt school?" I asked him.

"Oh it isn't? That is great! Does that mean you wanna hang out here or do you wanna go home?" He responded.
"I wanna spend the whole day with my amazing boyfriend." I told him and we both faintly giggled.

He hugs me so I hug him back. "And I wanna spend the whole day with the cutest girlfriend in the world." He replied. I wish I could express all my love for you Y/N.

Y/N's pov:

Me and Chara went on the couch and started playing videogames on my steam deck. She is getting even better than before at these, she could beat me if she keeps this up. OH CRAP, she almost got me. In the end I win, but boy i was quite close to losing.