chapter 8: You lucky bastard

Y/N POV:
Me and Chara start making our way back. "Y/N, could I spend the night at your place?" She asked me with a glimmer in her beatiful red eyes. I think I see where this is going. "I guess you already figured out why, RED." Chara said...
I just realised im blushing. "Yeah, if your mom is ok with it, then of course you can stay the night." I told her.
Heh, round 2 here we go!

*timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/an and chibi Chara being happy*

Welp, here we are at my apartment.
Me and Chara first go to the kitchen make some chocolate sandwiches. After we finished eating, we went to sit on the couch and watch some youtube videos. "Y/N, ready for round two?" Chara asks as she pulls out a condom. I simply replied with a "Yeah." And grabbed the condom. We made our way to my bed as we kissed.

*one sex later*

Chara's pov: ahh, this time was even better than the first and im glad I get to do it with Y/N.
We are both laying on his bed with our boddies pressed againts one another. It's so comfy i could stay like this for a long time. We eventualy fall asleep.

...
...

Chara's nightmare pov:
What, why am I in snowdin?
The whole place is really damaged.
A figure stand not so far away from me their back facing me, they slowly turn around revealing its just Y/N...wait Y/N?

His eyes and mouth were leaking with black liquid as a horrifying grin was on his face. I couldn't move. He slowly started approaching me while heavily breathing, it sounded like a monster.
I'm scared, I tried to yell for him to stop, but I couldn't.

He eventualy paused in his march towards me. He summons a fire sword?!?! WHAT THE?! I tried to yell for mercy, but still couldn't. I start hearing faint growling noises..my stomach? Y/N then takes the sword and rests the blade on his left shoulder. What is he doing?!?!

Without any warning, he slices off his entire arm!! I was in shock. A green glow appears where his arm was as he suddently grows a new arm!? He then picks up the old arm and continues walking towards me.

Stopping right before me, he then holds the arm as if he was offering it to me? Even though his eyes are pure black, I could feel him watching me.
...
...
...

...

...

"Eat...my...little...demon." He spoke in a demonic voice.
I couldnt move, my body started moving on it's own, grabbing the arm and munching on it, I feel horrible because not only am I eating his arm but because it somehow tastes really good.

He is just standing there, watching me eat the arm whole, leaving nothing but bone. "Full?" He simply asked, to which my body nodded. I could feel myself wake up, YES PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE PLEASE.
*end of nightmare*

Y/N's pov: I wake up to the sound of a certain Chara-cter having a nightmare. I slowly glide one hand across hes back whole running my other trough her smooth hair..smells sweet. "Shhh, wake up Chara." I hug her tighter.

She wakes up panting, then she looks at me with a smile on her face, happy that it was just a bad dream. "Don't worry, im here Chara." I whisper to her and give her a kiss. We stay like for a while until we get up and get dressed. Chara goes to the bathroom and I head to the kitchen to make breakfast.