Chapter 16: Perfect Paradise

After like 5 months of no updates, the story finally continues.

Y/N's POV

"Welcome, to the hub world!" James says with a smile on his face. Wow this place is beautiful. I ask James for more info.

"You see, the hub world works as an afterlife for versions of you and your significant others, Y/N." He takes a turn and we walk a lovely path with plants around us.

We reach a big beautiful field of flowers with a bunch of me's playing with Charas and ...who are those little goat guys some of the Y/N's are playing with? I look over and see Toriel and Asgore letting out a few tears... are they Asriels...the adoptive brother of Chara...

I wrap my arm around her as we James walks us in the direction of a town. As our friends admire the beauty of this dimension, we are aproached by a few versions of me, Chara and asriel. They all seem very happy living here. James tells us he needs to get something from his house. So while he is doing that, we chat with the alternate versions of us.

Here are some of the Y/Ns we met:

One of them is wearing a green hoodie, white t-shirt, red gloves and boots and brown shorts.
"Shifty." He is also with a version of Asriel, whom he calls "Rei" which makes Asriel kinda angry, but it's kinda funny and cute seeing him like that.

The second guy is wearing a lab coat and goggles, along with black shorts.
"Ron."

The third and last guy is slightly taller than the other two, wearing a black shirt, gray shorts. His skin is also completly pale
"Mark."

James comes out of the house eating a chocolate bar. "Alright, I think you're ready to meet...HIM."

...Him...*flashback to chapter 11* the guy who..."made" a human? "Chara, you think this "HIM" could be the one we heard about in the echo flower?" I ask her, to which she looks at slightly concerned and determined.

"Well, let's just hope he isn't bad, you remember what James did." She says. We eventualy arive at the front gate of the giant castle. James pushes the Doors open and we walk trough.

Soon enough, the doors close on their own. As if this place already wasn't big enough, from the inside it appears to be infinitly big with endless hallways, you can see their ends but are unable to reach them.

As we walk trough the main hallway, we watch the paitings on the walls, some have a specific human on them, while others have other creatures, such as a Sans with four arms and king outfit, and...the monster that tried to kill us?

"Here we are!"
James stops before another large door and turns to us with a serious look. "This is very serious, be on your best behavior."

we all nod and he turns back around and opens the door, revealing a giant throne room. In the distance in a very  figure...it's the king sans from the portrait!

we slowly apporach this mysterious being, his presence alone if giving alot of feelings of... safety, peace, but also a vibe he is someone not to be messed with.

we stand before him as his smile becomes gentler and less serious

"Greetings, i am...