17.

•Jungkook•

Jungkook's feeling for Taehyung? It all started when Jungkook first entered the humanities class, his eyes landed on a silent guy sitting all by himself, all isolated near the window. If he wanted, he could've sat with him but he wanted to watch him, adore him from afar. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was also staring at him with a red shade visible but then he decided to shrug it off. Ever since then, he had no other reasons to come to school, not to study ofcourse but just to see Taehyung. That was all he ever wanted.

He was frustrated at himself on the day he knew he wasn't straight. He was angry that he fell in love, that he felt for a guy. He wasn't even sure of what society would say but whenever he was nearby Taehyung, he didn't care about his outer image because for Taehyung, he could fight with the devils and the people were just nothing. Taehyung played an important role in Jungkook's life. He learnt to not care about what community would think of him and to be the real him infront of everyone.

Jungkook was more than happy to know about Taehyung liking him back. He didn't even dream about it. The happiness of someone whom you like, liking you back is something that cannot be measured. All Jungkook could do at this moment was to wait for Taehyung and to tease him about his crush. He had no intention on telling Taehyung about the secret of the guy Jack whom he think is Jungkook's friend.

Jungkook had been left surprise shocked knowing Taehyung's feelings. The one he loved and the one whom he crush was crushing him back secretly. He can't believe but he was crushed back.

Jungkook couldn't believe that Taehyung was talking about himself when he said, “He smiled at me on the hallway” and Jungkook was also stupid to even remember the day when he smiled at Taehyung because he was looking god damn cute.

He didn't believe the time Taehyung said his crush was standing next to him, about his crush getting new hair cut, about him missing his crush, and his crush talking to other girls whom he called bitches, about him unloving his crush and about re-crushing him. Jungkook couldn't believe Taehyung was talking about him when he said he sang with his crush since they both did multiple duets and now, the humanities project, he didn't want to believe it either.

Everything happened so fast, like everything happened just yesterday.

•Taehyung•

Taehyung had been crushing Jungkook since the day he saw him walk in hallway with his three upper button of the collar opened, his bag hung on one of his shoulder and the black and white theme of his outfit was all Taehyung could stare at. Jungkook walked passed him, humming to a song which Taehyung doesn't know but his aroma, Taehyung wouldn't forget that, atleast in this generation.

Taehyung knew he was doing something that was against the law of human because being gay means a crime and people believed gay was a sin. Taehyung neither listened to the laws set by god and also the laws human made by themselves because he trusted Jack's words, he believed he was made special with some little more affection.

Taehyung wanted to know more about Jungkook and Jack was the only one whom he could trust at that moment. Taehyung felt a bit of connection for Jack though he didn't know who he even was. By talking to him, telling his feelings and having some silly random conversation, Taehyung felt like he have known Jack. Only if Taehyung knew the Jack he is talking to is the guy whom he was crushing for too long.

It took quite a long time for them to realize how much they need eachother but everything was going to be fine.

•Yoongi•

Yoongi had planned it even before. When Jungkook opened up about him being gay and crushing Taehyung, Yoongi didn't want to believe but he couldn't blame Jungkook since he himself was one of them.

As if time favoured them, next day, Taehyung ranted about crushing Jungkook to Yoongi who have a brotherly figure in his life.

Now that Yoongi knew both of them crushing eachother and the tiredness of listening to their admirations, Yoongi decided to set them up, though he wasn't sure of the consequences.

Would they be in chaos if they know the truth?

Would they still love eachother after finding out the truth?

Did Yoongi make right choice?

Would Jungkook feel guilty of his fake identity?

Would Taehyung still love Jungkook after knowing about Jack?