40.

B: hey Taehyung??

T: yes hyung

B: wanna hang out?? It's the last day of our vacation..

T: uh

T: I mean why not??

B: I'll pick you up at 5 later

T: okay

Park Bogum kept on reading that message. It had been weeks they didn't have time privately or precisely because Taehyung was staying with Jungkook and Jungkook didn't like him.

He drove to Jungkook's apartment since he need to pick Taehyung who was already waiting for him.

“Am I late?” Bogum scratched his neck. “No hyung, I'm early I guess.” Taehyung said laughing at his behavior.

While keeping himself engaged in Taehyung's conversation, he totally forgot to give the bouquet he brought on the way. This was Bogum's way of showing love because he never once forgot to get one whenever he was meeting Taehyung.

They had nothing more to do but shopping. Bogum understood the situation Taehyung was in because of Jungkook and he wanted to help him, both financially and physically. Whenever he calls Taehyung for hangout, which was a date to him, Bogum would always buy him dress, gifts and whatever he thinks is important for living.

Though Taehyung didn't like being helped by Bogum, he couldn't deny Bogum's gifts because there are some things that he needs but he cannot just buy because of his needs since he needs to focus on his studies.

Bogum brought Taehyung his necessities and also got himself some since he don't want Taehyung to feel like he was helping him.

Bogum made sure to drop Taehyung from where he picked him since he clearly remember what his father told him. To not let your date feel unsafe and to drop him to his door even if the date goes wrong.

They both knew life was going to be different, back to busy schedule and giving no time to eachother. But that was atleast better since Bogum used to get time to see Taehyung unlike when he is with Jungkook.

Bogum immediately came out of the car after stopping it infront of Jungkook's apartment. Taehyung was quiet confused with his actions but laughed at how gentlemen Bogum is when he opened the door for Taehyung, he always received special treatment from Bogum.

“You are so romantic hyung,” Taehyung chuckled making Bogum all melted. Before grabbing his bags and the bouquet, Taehyung made sure to give Bogum a warm hug because Taehyung was thankful to him. Jungkook, Jimin and Bogum are all he have in his life.