43.

“That was so tiring,” Jimin said being all clingy to Yoongi seeking for his attention, which he got.

They finished their question and answering session and they were given some time to move around the campus.

Yoongi and Jimin only prayed for Taehyung to not see Jungkook because they both knew he would be with the blonde. However Taehyung really wanted to see Jungkook to know how he was doing.

They decided to have short break at university canteen so they all, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Bogum walked through the hallway towards the direction of canteen.

“Oh my god they're here!”
“Let's go and see it.”
“He is here!!”

All of the newly arrived people were confused with what was going and who arrived. Since many walked to the opposite direction, four of them also followed others.

Many people were gathered there as if someone important was there. Taehyung wasn't able to see them but Yoongi and Jimin saw who it was, the one they prayed not to meet, Jungkook.

“I am thirsty. Let's go.” Jimin was about to drag Taehyung but Bogum stopped him and shook his head not letting Jimin take Taehyung. Till when are they going to hide the thing, it is a now or a never.

Taehyung was bit curious about who that person would be but when he saw who it was, he felt kind of happy to know that Jungkook was quite famous here unlike his previous school.

Jungkook was looking like a total different person. His messy hair, half opened collar, loose tie and everything about him was new.

But, suddenly someone came from behind and intertwined their fingers. Taehyung was not believing what he was witnessing.

“What took you long baby?” It was the same blonde that Jungkook brought home saying they have to do an assignment. It was the same blonde whom Taehyung saw Jungkook with in a cafe but Jungkook gave him an excuse.

Jungkook smiled eye to eye and his smile was one of the purest one which Taehyung saw about an year ago.

“Tae baby, let's go.” Jimin again tried to drag Taehyung with him but this time Taehyung wasn't moving a bit. He was focused on the scene infront of him.

“What is going on here?” A loud voice came from opposite side and the people gathered started dismissing leaving on two group of people with them.

Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Bogum.
Jungkook, blond and two other male.

Jungkook slowly loosened their hands and tried speaking but he couldn't do so. He never thought Taehyung would be seeing him like this but he didn't regret a bit about Taehyung knowing about this two timing.

Taehyung and Jungkook had their eyes on eachother. Jungkook's eyes didn't show much emotion but Taehyung's, it showed whole betrayal. He didn't wanted to be weak, but being infront of Jungkook and that girl made him the weakest that he was going to breakdown with further little push.

Tears were continuously falling but it didn't matter to Jungkook anymore. He was only thinking about what explanation he would give to the girl.

Bogum was the one who wanted Taehyung to see that but he wasn't aware that Taehyung would be this weak to breakdown which broke his heart too so he immediately dragged Taehyung out of there towards the bus.

The four of them had nothing to discuss, Taehyung was on the window seat as Bogum thought it would be nice to get some fresh air.

Taehyung spoke nothing from that incident and even when he reached to his dorm. Luckily Jimin didn't give up on him as always and decided to sleep at Taehyung's dorm because he couldn't guarantee Taehyung's next move.

Jimin made some of Taehyung's favourite dish but he refused to eat it and went to his bed without any words to Jimin who was already so concerned about him.

Jimin knew this day would come sooner or later but he too had no idea Taehyung would be this much hurt. The sound of a phone ringtone filled the room and it sure wasn't his but Taehyung's. At first Jimin hesitated on picking but when he saw the caller, he wanted to kill him straight.

“Hey what you saw was a total misunderstanding,” Jimin closed his eyes in frustration as he knew this was coming which was a total lie.

“See, I never liked you from the day you started dating Taehyung but I didn't know you would hurt him this much that he don't even want to talk to his bestfriend. Please don't call again or I'm not sure what I would do,” Jimin spoke in a single breath.

“This is none of your business,” Jungkook replied. “Besides it might be you all who added fuel to the fire.”

Jimin was burning in anger by now hearing Jungkook. “I am quite not sure about who added what to what but I am definitely sure that if you say something more, you would be on the de-” Jimin couldn't complete his sentence because he heard gagging sounds from Taehyung's room. His anger was filled with worry.

Taehyung was sitting on the floor with his hands supporting himself. One minute he is good and another minute he is vomiting.

Jimin couldn't do anything but he went towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. He remembered Jungkook was still on call.

“You have caused so much harm so please do more of a good deeds and stop causing problems.” Jimin spoke emotionless cutting off the call.

Few minutes of struggle, Taehyung slowly stood up and sat straight on his bed with his puffy eyes.

“Are you fine? Should we go to hospital?” Jimin's voice was filled with concern for Taehyung however Taehyung disagreed to Jimin saying he would take a leave and go by himself tomorrow since it's been two days he was vomiting.

Jimin was asked to sleep by Taehyung which he did because of the tiring day but Taehyung didn't. He decided to listen to some song to distract himself.