18.

“Open the door.”

Taehyung spoke after ringing the door multiple of time. A lady at her mid-age opened the door with a great smile. “You must be Jungkook's friend?”

Taehyung nodded and he was welcomed in by her if not Taehyung would probably die due to the coldness outside.

“He would be here any mo—”

The opening of the door took their attention. It was that person whom Taehyung was waiting to see, Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly took off his shoe, unaware of the guest waiting for him.

“Eomma here are your vegetables.”

He shouted while keeping it near the table which was closer to the kitchen.

He walked to the living area when he noticed a figure. He stopped his movement, he was seeing Taehyung infront of him.

“Uh hello.”
“Oh hey!”

That was an awkward moment of silence between both of them. They never talked in the class and Taehyung assumed they didn't even chat so everything was awkward, more for Taehyung.

“I will get you guys tea.”

After ten minutes of silence, they started discussing about the project. Jungkook's mother left the house after serving them tea since she had some undone business. Taehyung and Jungkook was all that was left in the house.

“I think we better do our project now. We just have a week for that ju-jungkook.”

The other one chuckled hearing Taehyung stutter.

“A week is enough.”

Jungkook watched Taehyung set up the area. Taehyung brought everything that was required. He had prepared everything since last night because he didn't want to panic infront of his only crush.

Drafts of their reports were made within three hours. Project was just an excuse, all they have been doing was glancing and staring at eachother thinking the other one didn't catch when infact they both know they have been so obvious.

“I think that's all for today.”

Jungkook yawned stating that. Taehyung was already asleep there, supporting himself on the coffee table that they were using.

Jungkook admired him secretly. He has always been wanting to watch him from so close. Jungkook chuckled thinking of how he requested the girl that was going to pair with Taehyung to exchange with him. Lucky for Jungkook, that girl was also a hardcore fan of his visuals so she immediately listened.

Jungkook would do whatever it takes just to be with Taehyung. He is that type of partner that would secretly set up the date without you knowing anything and he would be a secret admirer of yours. He would make sure that you are okay and you are fine because when you're in pain, he would also feel the pinch, he is that type of boyfriend.

And Taehyung, he would do silly things to get noticed by you, he would always move around you, have his eyes on you and get jealous over everything. He would make wrong decision when he is angry but after three days, he would come back and make it up. He cannot afford to lose you, he is that type of boyfriend.

Jungkook slowly brought his thumb near Taehyung's cheeks, only god knows how much he wanted to touch those. As his thumb reached Taehyung's cheeks, his eyes opened making Jungkook all panicked.

“There was a uh-fly.”
“I didn't e-even ask.”

Taehyung reported making Jungkook go all red in embarrassment. Jungkook scratched the nape of his neck.

Both of them stayed silent, until Taehyung stood up. He couldn't form a word to say to Jungkook, not even a simple ‘Bye’ and Jungkook felt the same thing. Though being known as a famous cold guy in school, he could be as soft as feather when he was around Taehyung and that was the power of love.