22.

J: Taehyung?

J: I am sorry

J: please just reply me

J: I swear I didn't do that
on purpose

J: I also didn't know about
it at first

J: Taehyung let's talk

J: we can't act like kids
anymore

J: let's talk hm..

J: Taehyung.. atleast tell
me you're home

J: I'm worried here

J: don't do that Taehyung

J: I am scared to death

J: just tell me you reached
home or you're fine

J: Taehyung.. let's do this..
text me back when you're
online okay

J: just a hi or anything

Jungkook read the text he sent last Sunday to which Taehyung didn't even reply. It was Wednesday and the English class he was attending was boring. English class was a substitution for humanities since Mrs Lim was on her leave.

It was three days they both stopped seeing eachother. Humanities was the only way through which they get to meet and see eachother but with their bad, teacher was also on leave and they couldn't even see eachother.

Three days were hell for Jungkook. He couldn't eat nor sleep on time. The old Jungkook and the new Jungkook was completely different. It wasn't like he could not approach Taehyung, he just didn't want to upset him anymore. He wanted Taehyung to make a stand but then Jungkook was worried sick for Taehyung that he forgot about his own health.

From his seat, he saw Taehyung sitting all alone on the bench while his other friends were busy playing games. Jungkook understood they were having PE class.

Taehyung was total introvert in school but he wasn't a coward one. Seeing the state right now, with no friends to talk to and share his feelings, Jungkook really felt bad for hiding it from Taehyung. He knew Taehyung was HSP [highly sensitive person] but then he didn't knew something like this would happen.

Jungkook took his phone out from his pocket again and typed something to Taehyung just to see if he receives it.

J: hey Taehyung?

J: I know you're probably
angry with me

J: but please talk to me

J: I cannot afford losing you

J: please let's talk and fix it

As soon as the message was delivered to Taehyung, he kept his phone on the bench. Jungkook clearly understood that Taehyung was ignoring him but Jungkook wasn't even angry because he was at fault.

Only if they knew how much they missed eachother.