26.

Next day came like heaven to them. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were extra excited to go to school. They were meeting eachother first time after starting their relationship so it had to be special.

They met eachother on the hallway but all they did was just to smile at eachother. After that, they were both engaged in their own work.

“Taehyung go and bring the books from my table,” Mrs Kwon said as she found Taehyung uninterested in her subject. “You can take five minutes break too.” She spoke as he reached near the door to leave the class.

She added that Taehyung was not really focusing on her subject, infact he wasn't giving attention to any of the other subjects either.

Taehyung decided go to the urinary to empty his tank. Lazily, he walked towards the male toilet. No sooner he reached there, he was pulled inside one of the toilet.

Scared, he was about to shout until he saw who pulled him.

Jungkook!” Taehyung whispered hearing Jungkook locking the door. “I need to go before-” Jungkook was fast enough to capture his lips. Taehyung had no other option left than to follow Jungkook. As much as a good kisser Jungkook was, Taehyung wasn't something less.

The younger one brought his hands up to Taehyung's hips and pressed their bodies together, much closer. Jungkook hands slowly traveled inside Taehyung school shirt while all Taehyung did was to lock his hand behind Jungkook's neck. Jungkook broke the kiss wanting to supply oxygen to their lungs. Both of their lips were pretty red but Taehyung had it more redder.

“You talk too much,”
“I missed you.” Taehyung responded avoiding what Jungkook said. Unknowingly, what Taehyung said brought smile to Jungkook's life. Taehyung was truly a happiness to his life.

“Is anyone there?” There was a loud voice from outside the door which they recognize.

“yes a human!”
“Where is Taehyung? I saw him coming in Jungkook.” Jungkook rolled his eyes. He knew it was Yoongi; who was basically teasing him but Yoongi still didn't know about their relationship which was all thanks to him.

“I don't know and I am doing uh long toilet,”
“Yucky.” his footsteps were less clearer which explained he left.

“We still didn't finish our business,” Taehyung stated, making Jungkook surprised. Jungkook hadn't thought that Taehyung's hormones would change so easily.

Taehyung made his first move, obviously not satisfied with that little makeout which was disturbed by Yoongi. Taehyung had his long slender finger playing with Jungkook's black silky hair while Jungkook slowly brought his hand inside Taehyung's shirt again. Jungkook enjoyed feeling Taehyung's skin contracting his.

Jungkook slowly sat on the toilet pot behind him to make the session more comfortable. Taehyung sat on Jungkook's lap guided by him.

They were exploring eachother so much by now. They had their tongue fighting for dominance but Jungkook had ruled Taehyung obviously. Jungkook was the top since their first kiss and Taehyung didnt mind it but he enjoyed it.

Taehyung broke the kiss wanting to catch breath. He was covered in sweat. Just a small and short make out made Taehyung hella tired, Jungkook could only imagine the night they would be spending.

“I need get something. Let's get out.”  Jungkook slowly opened the door, finding no one there, he asked Taehyung to also come out.

Taehyung fixed himself and went to get what he was asked to while Jungkook washed his face. He was even more sweating than Taehyung.