39.

Taehyung was excited to meet Jungkook. He planned to firstly have a coffee at their regular cafeteria and then head to Jungkook's place.

Taehyung didn't bother getting dressed in a special manner afterall he was meeting the same Jeon Jungkook that he dated for past 2 years.

Taehyung reached there 10 minutes earlier and sat on their usual table 3. Few minutes later Jungkook arrived there in a simple black tee and jeans. The arrival for Jungkook would always bring so much happiness in Taehyung.

They didn't talk much. While Jungkook drank his coffee, other one had his favorite shake.

Taehyung had so much thoughts in his mind. He wanted to question Jungkook about why he is behaving different and all but with what Jimin said, Taehyung found that Jungkook had quite difficult courses to learn so that was what Taehyung concluded.

Jungkook was the happiest. Being with Taehyung would always bring an extra enjoyment in him which he named as his desires to want Taehyung.

Being sexually active, Jungkook could do anything. He was precisely attracted towards Taehyung's body, his slender fingers, his lips and his scent.

He had mixed feeling towards Taehyung. He sometimes feels irritated with Taehyung but then the other time he wants to be with him, only him.

He wasn't sure with whom he was cheating on who. Nayeon with Taehyung or Taehyung with Nayeon.

He wasn't aware that he would be the cause of a heartbreak because he believed that none will ever find out since Taehyung studies in different collage and Nayeon in other, it was much more difficult for him to get caught, that's what Jungkook atleast thought.

After few talks and short ride, they reached Jungkook's place which was near his collage but bit far from Taehyung's. Taehyung wanted to ask Jungkook to come to his dorm but then the rules doesn't allow it. It clearly says that ‘Students apart from Seoul National University of Business aren't allowed here’ on a huge signboard near their dorms.

It didn't take more than 10 minutes for them to reach to Jungkook's place. His place smelt like him which Taehyung liked so fucking much.

Jungkook was eager, eager to feel Taehyung near him in person. After locking the door, he immediately he pulled Taehyung back and hugged him. A backhug from Jungkook is what all people need.

He inhaled Taehyung's fragrance and started placing some soft wet kisses on Taehyung's skin which Taehyung didn't complain about.

After turning Taehyung, completely facing him, Jungkook stared at his eyes. There was the one thing Jungkook always found in his eye, which was Taehyung's love for him.

They attached their lips on eachother, almost exploring everything in one another. Jungkook was quick to bring his tongue inside Taehyung's. Both of them tilted their head left and right, giving full access. Jungkook brought his hand upto Taehyung's hips which cause Taehyung to hitch his breath.

Taehyung placed his hands across other one's neck, deepening the kiss. Jungkook picked him and went directly to his bedroom which was bit far. Both of them were fast to undress themselves. Jungkook enjoyed watching Taehyung naked, his perfect body and those long legs with his hard biceps, Taehyung probably worked on his body past few weeks because he was inspired by none other than Jungkook.

Jungkook hovered Taehyung, covering their bodies with the thin duvet. Jungkook stared at Taehyung for few seconds before placing a kiss on his forehead which Taehyung returned with a smile giving a ‘Yes’ to him.

They laid beside eachother, all amazed by their makeout. None of them spoke to eachother and only their breaths were heard.

The question about their relationship stuck on Taehyung's mind. He was actually going to ask about why Jungkook had been ignoring him but at this rate, he couldn't.

“We have vacation in couple of days,” Taehyung hummed. “Any plans?”

Taehyung actually had no plans. He just wanted to spent it with either Jimin or Jungkook. He only had them but then he need to find himself another part-time job for his fees and all.

“I don't have yet. Firstly I should get myself an apartment because we can't stay at our dorm once it's vacation so yah.” Jungkook listened to him.

“How about you stay with me? We can fuck everytime,” Jungkook could feel Taehyung glaring at him. “I'm joking baby but seriously I would enjoy being with you like we can have talks and all.”

That wasn't a bad idea. Being with Taehyung would give Jungkook a company and also it might bring change to their relationship.

“I'll think of it,” That's the last they both heard before drifting to their sleep.