20.

T: jack?

T: are you there?

T: let's talk please..

J: yes love.. what happened?

T: I erm.. want to confess

T: I think I took too much of time thinking about whether he would love me back or not..

T: now I understand..

J: what?

T: whether he love me or not.. I would only have one of those.. either gain something or lose something..

T: rather than letting myself suffer I think I should just confess to him..

T: but I am scared.. what if he doesn't feel the same..

J: hey Taehyung?

J: don't doubt on yourself.. you're the most perfect human in this planet and anyone would be grateful to have you..

J: and ofcourse I'll accept you..

J: he'll*

T: you feel that way??

J: yes.. so don't take stress on that..

T: jack you know what?

J: what is iy

J: ir*

J: it

J: this happens everytime something important comes..

T: it sure does hahaha

T: so I have been chatting with you for how long I don't even know.. and in those months.. I've felt a connection with you..

T: this is a straight statement of me.. I have started liking you because you were so nice with me.. only if all the humans were like you.. only if they don't think gays are sin..

J: Taehyung..

J: you can never blame humans for your thought and yourself for your destiny..

J: being gay doesn't mean a sin and it's not a crime.. the only different is that we like same gender but we eat same thing, breath same air and have same routine..

J: being gay doesn't mean you're not human.. because we are one of the creature of god but just little bit special..

T: damn Jack!!

T: what's your dream occupation?

J: don't have for now..

T: I bet you should go and become a speaker..

T: you're a great motivation..

J: you can be so silly sometimes..

T: so what??

J: you can be as annoying as toddler..

T: you don't like babies... Aww

J: it's not like I don't like..

J: they are just annoying sometimes and having one means giving them so much of importance so I'm kinda against the babies

J: but if I have my own someday, I would definitely give him/her the world.. I would die for them...

T: I thought you don't even like it..

T: but I am happy about your honesty..

T: should we have one sometime?

J: you're talking about having baby with me.. I can't with you Taehyung..

T: we can be secret...

T: nothing is illegal

T: we can be friends with benefits...

T: we can hide the thing from the world..

T: omg I can only imagine..

T: again! You're keeping me delivered I know..

T: so fuck you...

—————

Double update cause why not? Yep, why not honestly...