42.

Seoul National University of Business.

“So class I want your report by afternoon.” Apparently students were given a research project about handling a business which they had to submit when the university resumes.

Taehyung took a sit beside Jimin after Mrs Anderson left. They had whole one hour to chitchat about their vacation because they didn't meet eachother for two weeks.

“My vacation was totally boring without Yoon since he went to Daegu to meet his grandparents and here, I was stuck with my parents at their cafe. I was basically a temporary part timer with no payment,” Jimin complained.

“How was yours? You probably had fun with Jungkook.” Jimin interrogated.

In those two weeks, they went to date only twice or precisely because Taehyung whined so much. Jungkook wasn't willing to take Taehyung on date but somehow ended up taking him.

And the other day Jungkook brought a girl home, a blonde. Taehyung never wanted to admit that he was jealous but he was. When your boyfriend brings home another girl who is pretty, have good figure and a girlfriend material, anyone would be jealous.

That was time when Taehyung slept alone since Jungkook said they had to make an assignment in which Taehyung wasn't needed. In simple terms, with the presence of that blonde girl, Taehyung wasn't important to him. He was neglected for five days straight.

When he returned home after hanging out with Bogum, he again saw Jungkook with that blonde but Jungkook simply said that she was not comfortable around Taehyung so they decided to do their work at a cafe which was a total stupid excuse. How can someone be uncomfortable after staying with them for freaking 5 days.

But apart from those things, they did have some special time. At times when Jungkook made Taehyung's favourite breakfast, them watching a movie together, cuddling eachother while playing game and the way they both were sexually active. It all matter alot.

“It was nice,” Taehyung simple replied earing a tsk from Jimin.

While having conversation with Jimin, Taehyung came to know that they were supposed to go to Seoul National University of Medicine where Jungkook was studying. It was a field trip since they had to collect some related information and stuffs.

Jimin knew something would come up straight. That university is the place where the girl Jungkook was seeing is in. Though Jimin did not want it to happen, he wished Taehyung would just witness them and move on with someone who is capable to him, example Bogum.

Lunch came quickly and after that they were seated on bus. Yoongi and Jimin together obviously and Bogum with Taehyung. The drive wasn't that long but somewhere in the middle of the journey Taehyung had some weird feelings. He felt like he wanted to vomit but due to his bad, Bogum had the window seat.

Without further notice, he immediately stood up and rushed towards the window throwing the waste outside. Shocked, Bogum didn't know what to do at first but he didn't take much time and started rubbing Taehyung's back leaving many eyes on them.

Jimin watched Bogum in awe. He was sure Bogum would be a better boyfriend to Taehyung.

“Hey hey, you alright?” Bogum asked as Taehyung came back to his seat with some sweats running down his forehead. Bogum whipped it with the tissue and offered Taehyung water which he gladly accepted.

“What did you eat that made you want to vomit?” As far as Taehyung remember, he only ate what the university served which was eaten by other students as well so he just shook his head.

“Take a short rest,” Bogum slowly brought his hands up to Taehyung's face and tilted it towards his shoulder giving Taehyung a support to lean on.

“Tell me if you want to vomit again.” That's the last thing Taehyung heard from Bogum.

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐓𝐊 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara