21.

Taehyung was excited and also quite nervous. This was going to be the start of their new friendship or either the end. Jungkook had been a great friend for past one week when they were doing project and it scares Taehyung, he was going to miss their togetherness.

“Jung-” Jungkook opened the door. Half asleep since it was Sunday. Taehyung was now used to seeing this side of Jungkook but he still couldn't help himself from blushing. Tell me who can withstand the Jeon Jungkook who just walked to open the door half naked and his messy hair didn't make it any easier.

“You are late today?”

“Yes yes I can see you are early to wake up. Come-on it's ten now!” Jungkook immediately pulled Taehyung inside holding his arms. “Stop scolding me.”

Taehyung excused himself from Jungkook. His breath stopped when he was literally trapped between the door and the Jeon. Taehyung could only stare at Jungkook's eyes, those pretty brown eyes.

There was nothing more to do. The only thing left for them and their project was the final touch and the printing which Jungkook had it his place. Taehyung mentally thanked god because he couldn't walk any further in that cold, the chills were driving nuts.

Jungkook decided to make something for himself as breakfast since his parents weren't home. “Taehyung you want some noodles?” Jungkook questioned the guy who's attention was all on laptop screen.

“Not th-”
“Not the spicy one, I know,” Taehyung chuckled hearing Jungkook saying his line. Jungkook took note of everything that's related to Taehyung, from his small details to the bigger ones. Those past six days were really a heaven for them.

After few minutes of cooking, Jungkook took a tray full of food, two bowls of noodles, two cup of milk and some fruits which they would be taking afterwards.

“Did you notice something?” Jungkook asked sipping the milk. Taehyung was not sure of what Jungkook was actually talking about, so with honesty, he shook his head.

“We were two different person before. I was better known as a cold person while you were a soft human everyone knew. No one could have imagined that we would get along so well and honestly I also didn't,” Taehyung watched Jungkook speak. He didn't even miss a single thing Jungkook was saying.

Taehyung was so much different in person than in conversation. In chats, he would tell so much thing which Jungkook would skip sometimes but in reality, Taehyung was playing his role.

Jungkook went to do the dishes. Since the only thing that was left was to print, Taehyung decided to message the Jack that he have been talking with. He was really excited to share about what Jungkook just said to him.

T: hey?

T: jack?

T: OMG!

T: I HAVE ALOT TO SAY..

Taehyung stopped texting for few seconds. Everytime he sends a message, he could hear a notification. Taehyung assumed that was just Jungkook's and his peers.

T: it's the last time I'm with
Jungkook...

T: he is really being sweet

Again, the sound of notification took all of his attention and excitement. It filled the nervousness and anxiety. He took Jungkook's phone in his hand but it just showed 6 new message from +82-10-6203-3087.

|This is not the real number of any human so I requested you all not to give a call.|

Taehyung wanted to see if his thoughts were right. He opened his conversation with Jack and typed something. He assumed it was delivered to jack.

T: hey Jack?

But unfortunately, the message popped up on Jungkook's phone. What Taehyung thought was right. His hands started to shake. He didn't want to believe it.

The jack he was chatting to was none other than his crush Jeon Jungkook. The one he thought was Jack was the Jungkook with whom he is right now.

He was there, all frozen until the sound of footsteps took his attention. He immediately kept the phone down and started packing his things.

Taehyung didn't wait for Jungkook nor answered his questions. His mind were full of other thoughts. He just didn't know how to proceed it further.

Jungkook didn't insist on asking anymore. When he reached to the couch, he saw the notifications on the lock screen. 7 new message from +82-10-6203-3087.

Jungkook then understood the reason Taehyung left the place. He was also freaking from inside. Just as he thought it was going well, everything started to mess up.

I fucking messed up.

He screamed mentally.