23.

Jungkook missed Taehyung alot. He missed Taehyung blabbering stupid things to him through text and he missed how he used to tell him about his crush without knowing the Jack he was talking to was his crush Jungkook.

More than once, he have smiled over Taehyung's text, More than once he have smiled just thinking of Taehyung, In a short time with Taehyung, smiling have been a part of Jungkook's daily routine, And little did Taehyung know that Jungkook was falling for him. Though Jungkook knew it was never going to be real but it felt like a dream come true just thinking of Taehyung, With one small text of "hi" his heart would beat faster and he would made up crazy scenarios of Taehyung and himself.

Taehyung too missed Jungkook though he was just a stranger who become his favourite person, what a twist of events right?

Taehyung was just ignoring Jungkook back then and see how crazy he is right now just to see Jungkook and be with him. He is geting obsessed that he can't wait to see him and express everything.

The week that they have spent together, he was badly missing Jungkook more and more. Taehyung was waiting for the day when he wouldn't have to miss Jungkook anymore. Instead he would just kiss him and tell him how much he love him.

Sometimes it’s hard for people to communicate how they feel because they don’t always understand why you feel the way you feel. So you need someone who is patient enough to understand your silence. Sometimes you really don’t want to vent. You just want someone to be there for you so you don’t feel alone. But here, neither Jungkook nor Taehyung was taking further step. Both of them longed for eachother but they were afraid of hurting each other. Is that what love is??

Jungkook was walking through the hallway which was basically empty as most of the students were already in their class as it was the mid of their session. Jungkook found himself not focussing on his studies so he decided to just take a short break.

From the hallway he saw Taehyung walking upstairs towards where he was so he stood in the nearest store room. Just as Taehyung arrived near the door, Jungkook pulled him inside.

Taehyung was near to screaming if Jungkook didn't cover his mouth. His widened eyes explained how much scared he was.

“Shh it's me bambi,” Jungkook pulled his hand down and picked the books that felt from Taehyung's hand. To Jungkook's surprise, Taehyung was still there. He thought Taehyung would try to escape but he wasn't trying at all.

“I need to go,” Taehyung's voice was cold but Jungkook just found it cute. Seeing him angry and the change of his tone.

“Mrs Kwon mu-”
“She is on leave,” Jungkook completed Taehyung's statement. “I hav-”

“Is that more important right now?” Jungkook softly handed the books to Taehyung who's eyes were already glistened.

“What do you want?”
“I bet we need to talk a lot more bambi,” Jungkook tried to talk smoothly as much as he can because he knew Taehyung is highly sensitive person and his tone mattered alot right now.

“Taehyung, I'm sorry to start with,” Taehyung broke down, hearing these three words. He was in so much trouble and he was torturing himself thinking Jungkook wouldn't even care about him but did Taehyung know Jungkook was also suffering?

Taehyung's whole body was weak and being infront of Jungkook made him much weaker. Everything wasn't in favor of him. The feelings for Jungkook, the cold breeze from broken window and his weak heart.

Jungkook didn't speak any further. He bent to Taehyung's level and hugged him. Taehyung have been sobbing and he just needed some little push to break down more which was Jungkook's embrace.

“I don't enjoy seeing you in pain bambi. Come on, weren't you going to confess to your crush? Is this what you were going to show him? Is this how you were supposed to express him. I thought you are much stronger,” Jungkook joked, but then it made Taehyung cry even louder.

“I don't li-like her,” That's all Taehyung said and Jungkook understood whom he was talking about. Angelina, the girl who was from Australia that hates gays. Jungkook never wanted to talk to that girl either but for the studies purpose, he had to.

“I just want to give you a little reminder. You don't deserve to get hurt all the time. You need to know that you are perfect the way you are and nothing can convince you any different,” It was hard coming these from Jungkook. He to went through the phase of his life when he wasn't accepted by the society for being gay but it didn't matter to him since his parents had no objections.

“Don't listen to negative people who try to tell you that you aren't good enough. Not even the negative voices in your head can make you think any less of yourself. You are wonderful. If God wanted you to be similar, he wouldn't have made you like this. He planned for you to be this way. He wanted every little detail about you to be just how it is and no different and you are special, not different,”  Taehyung was already asleep hearing Jungkook speak. Both of them remained in that position for who knows how long.

—————

Yoo~ love ya cherries<B🍒