34.

Taekook

Their relationship? It had been two years now. Ever since they both graduated from high school, they enrolled in different collages but it didn't stop them from seeing eachother. They would always meet during weekends for their deeds. They have been sexually active ever since. Ask everyone how they have been in those two years, fighting, quarrelling and all but as promised, Taehyung would always try to keep that relationship going.

Taehyung

Taehyung knew Jungkook was being less and less interested in him however he tried his best to make Jungkook feel loved, but it went all unnoticed by Jungkook who was busy with his other life in different collage. Taehyung, despite hearing from his trusted friend Jimin, couldn't believe that Jungkook was cheating on him or maybe he didn't want to believe that because he just wanted to hear it from Jungkook. More than he trust himself, he trusted Jungkook because now Jungkook was the only one whom he could call home. After his parents knew he was gay, he was asked to marry their business partners son who too was a gay but for Jungkook, Taehyung rejected him which made their parents to cut off everything. Taehyung had a hard time finding a suitable job to pay his school fee's and all. The only source of his SafeZone was either Jungkook or his grandmother. If not Jungkook, he didn't trust anyone anymore.

Jungkook

Despite knowing how much he means to Taehyung, he was two timing with him, call it a cheating or whatever. Jungkook find Taehyung not much of an old one. He found Taehyung more engaged in his studies and he didn't stop it because the studies were for his future but Jungkook never liked Taehyung talking to Jimin guy. Now that both Taehyung and Jimin are in same collage, Jungkook doubted if they are just friends or friends with benefits. Their relationship were always a sus. However, Jungkook didn't notice himself going in wrong way. He was being all rude to Taehyung when Taehyung was trying his best to make him happy. He had been having another secret relationship with a girl from his collage, Nayeon. Jungkook wasn't even sure with his feelings towards Nayeon but he didn't deny their relationship when others asked and slowly he started growing feelings towards her and that's how his feelings for Taehyung dropped down.

Jimin

Jimin knew all of these things which Jungkook was doing behind Taehyung and it made him hate Jungkook even more. His hatred just grew. Jimin never liked the idea of Taehyung being with Jungkook. He tried several methods to convince Taehyung that Jungkook wasn't the right guy for himself but Taehyung had been all blind by love to see Jimin was speaking truth. Jimin also talked about this multiple of time telling Taehyung about Bogum who had been running behind him since they joined this college but Taehyung just saw him as a brother and nothing more. Their relationship was just a brotherly one for Taehyung which made Jimin give up but Bogum didn't. He knew Taehyung would one day be his.

Yoongi

He is best known for being the laziest but when it comes to Jungkook, he would make the world upside down. He knew Jungkook since childhood and Taehyung since middle school. He was somehow more connected towards Jungkook because of how humble he is. When he first knew Jungkook was cheating on Taehyung, he wanted to kill Jungkook but since he was giving it a thorough thought, he knew Jungkook had some other reasons which he didn't share to anyone.

Bogum

Love at first sight? That's totally what happened to him. When he took his first step in that collage, his eyes landed on the cheerful Taehyung who was with Jimin. He thanked god that he knew Jimin if not would he have chance on Taehyung? He heard about Taehyung a lot from Jimin but it was the very first time of him seeing Taehyung in real. For past two years, Bogum had been trying to make Taehyung feel his presence. He would take him on a friendly date and dinner but Taehyung just assumed it as a brotherly love, nothing more.

The relationship between two of them were fading. The communication became less and the priority changed. Though Taehyung still had Jungkook on his mind, Jungkook was focused on his life and his attention on Taehyung decreased. The arguments between them kept increasing and their meets decreased, however Taehyung always tried his best to work on this relationship.

—————
I can't believe but yes, we lost another angle today.
Rest in peace moonbin🕊️