𝟮. 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆

-
Aside with the busy life of the famous, very much loved actor Choi Yeonjun, there was another life who had completely different life from him.

At Hanlim acting University one of the best institutions for acting majors, there was another student called Choi Soobin. Among the busy gathering of the talents for acting scouting, he was one of the eye catching one.

Surrounded by a calm personality and aura, sweet looking boy, he only wanted to take his first step to the acting industry.

"GYUU!!!" A sweet voice was heard calling for his friend who immediately answered to the taller one.

"Yes yes, I am HEREE!" Waving his hand, the other one replied taking short jumps for the older to notice from a distance in which he succeeded. As the taller male approached his best friend Beomgyu, the other one's jaw dropped.

"Wait- You were serious that you are going to bleach YOUR HAIR??"

And there was the taller one standing with his freshly bleached blonde hair while scratching his nape chuckling nervously.

"Heyyy, you are making me feel guilty that I bleached my precious hair

"Heyyy, you are making me feel guilty that I bleached my precious hair." The taller one pouted only earning himself a disgusted expression from his best friend.

"Oh God- look at you acting cute. Tskk. No no like Bro, you look good. Your whole appearance changed WAHH. Not gonna lie, you look handsome but not more than me though." Beomgyu flipped his hair while the taller one rolled his eyes at the narcissistic nature of his best friend.

"Aish, at least you admitted I look good." Shaking his head, Soobin and Beomgyu walked towards their classrooms chatting and bickering.

-
Yeonjun just entered their company building.

"Hey Good morning Taehyun."

"Good Morning Yeonjun hyung." The younger greeted him with good enthusiasm and energy.

"Hyung, I emailed you today's schedule. You saw it right?"

"Oh yeah.. I saw it." Taehyun nodded and continued-

"Great. Hyung, We have already brought your food since it's very early in the morning. After your finish eating, we have a pre-recording of your upcoming song."

Yeonjun respectfully heard the words of his secretary and nodded with a tight lipped expression along with a hum of affirmation.

"Okie. Got it. Taehyunie." He said giving a thumbs up.

"Your food is kept there on top of the counter Hyung." Yeonjun followed the direction of the younger who left as he was being called for another work. The actor picked up the food and started eating quitely while scrolling through his phone. As he was doing so, his phone tinged indicating a message notification only to see Bang PD nim messaging him. He immediately opened the message and saw the message.

-Yeonjun, your role has been confirmed in the drama. Good luck. They were very happy to know that you obliged by their request.

Yeonjun chuckled reading the message. He felt happy that they were delighted to hear him cooperating with them.

- Thank you hyung-nim :))))

- They are holding a meeting with other casts for the further drama shooting details tomorrow in the building.

- Oh really? What time?

- Tomorrow morning at 11 am. Okay?

- Done Hyung-nim.

The actor sighed as he had a lot of works on his shoulder. But seeing the happy faces of his supporters, he gets the energy to work further. Also, he loves his job. He loves what he does. But sometimes he also felt burnt out. It's normal completely as he was also a human.

"Let's go Yeonjun. You have a lot of things up your sleeves." Saying this to himself, the actor quickly finished his food and went to the back stage to get ready for his recording.

Time Skip~

The whole day rolled away like this. Time seemed to run at the velocity of light for Yeonjun as he didn't even realize it was getting late. Tired and exhausted, he was done with today's schedules. To summarize his day, he had to do a pre-recording for his stage, a shoot, dance practice, vocal lessons, participating in other promotional activities, had to shoot various contents for his upcoming song.

And that concludes his day.

He was exhausted. But still managed to enjoy his activities.

"Hyung you okay?" Taehyun asked seeing the exhausted state of the actor with a worried face.

"Oh Y-Yes, I am okay. Just tired." He coughed out a bit while saying this. But still he didn't assure his secretary which didn't get unnoticed by the actor.

"Taehyunie, I am completely okay. I will get energetic after resting hmm? Now can I get an iced Americano please?"

"Right away. Rest here hyung." With that, the younger left for taking the order of the older. The older now plopped on the sofa relaxing his tensed body and muscles.

He closed his eyes wanting to relax a bit. But he drifted off to dreamland without even noticing. Soft snores were heard from him. After a few minutes, Taehyun entered the room only to see the actor sleeping peacefully. He sighed and shook his head feeling bad for the hard working male.

'Being a Idol isn't easy..." Taehyun thought to himself.

Aside this busy life of the actor, the familiar blonde male was now sitting in the canteen tagged along with his bestie.

"OMOO Look at the trailer of the Blossoms drama. UFFF Choi Yeonjun is acting here. EEE my favorite idol." Beomgyu fanboyed over the actor slash idol making the taller shake his head while chuckling.

"Being a idol must be fun." Beomgyu said to the blonde male who was also paying attention to his words.

"Umm, Maybe? We never know. Seems fun to do. But we don't know how much hard work has been done behind them." Soobin shrugged also seeing the trailer of the new upcoming drama. His eyes fixated on the black haired actor who continued to mesmerize other viewers with his acting skills and visuals.

Choi Yeonjun.

Choi Soobin.

One is an Actor, another is a student.

Completely different lives emerging from their point of view.

Different thinking, diversity of their lifestyle everything.

One is working till his bones break, one is waiting for an opportunity to earn himself a spotlight.

If this two combines together, what do you think will happen?

-

Anyone of you alive?? Seriously DID YALL SEE THE CONCEPT PICTURES??? JDJSKSL I AM DEAD.