𝟱. 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁

-
It was the day of the official hunting for another male lead for the drama. Yeonjun as usual was working in the building for future projects and other works.

"Tae, I am going out for a while okay?"

"Huh? Wait let me tell them to take out the car-

"Aish No need for that. I just want to go by myself."

"But-

"Tae. Please. Just a bit of fresh air. I want to go alone." He sighed hearing the actor's pleading before nodding and giving in to his request.

"Fine. But be careful. If you need anything, call me asap. Okay?"

"Okay okay." Yeonjun chuckled hearing the younger. Bidding bye to the younger, and wearing his mask and cap the older went out for strolling. Taehyun then shifted his attention to the work they were going to do.

Going to the Hanlim Acting University along with the writer and the director of the drama.

Let the hunt begin.

Time skip~
A Brown haired male was taking quick steps towards a specific place with the aim of finding a blonde haired male.

"Where is he? Where is he?" He mumbled to himself while searching for the taller one. He sighed in victory when he finally spotted the blonde near his locker.

"SOOBIN HYUNG?"

Soobin immediately flinched and saw it was Beomgyu. He glared at the younger for giving him a near experience of Heart attack.

"OH God- I almost had a heart attack. Bruh what's with you?" He asked the younger who was panting as he ran quite hard earlier. After being able to catch his breath, Beomgyu started speaking-

"Hyung scouts are being send by Bighit entertainment in this university for scouting the male lead for their new drama. Oh my God!!" Soobin looked at him in disbelief.

"W-What- You serious right??"

"OF COURSE. I AM DEAD SERIOUS- YOU BETTER GIVE A TRY." Beomgyu said being hyped. While Soobin was being hesitant hearing this.

Well he was looking for this chance, he should take this opportunity shouldn't he?

Yes.

Beomgyu noticed the hesitant expression of the older and clicked his tongue clearly getting what he was thinking.

"You seriously aren't thinking of not doing this are you? I swear to God, Soob if you don't try I will kill you." Beomgyu said showing his fist.

"Geez. How did you know that I was thinking-

"I know you way too well. Now come with me."

"But classes-

"Oh Shut Up. Don't even give excuses about classes. It's your free period. Tskk. Come." Saying this Beomgyu pulled Soobin to the place where the casting was being held. Soobin was confident yet anxious. He didn't doubt his acting abilities but he also knew that he had a long way to go and improve them.

After all there is no limit for perfection.

As Beomgyu dragged the blonde male to the casting place, he said-

"Here we are."

"I see.... Okay Thanks."

"You will do just great Hyung. Okay? Fighting!!!"