𝟮𝟳. 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

-
The night rolled by and morning greeted people outside. The blonde male's sleep was also interrupted by the peeking light rays from outside earning a groan from him.

Soobin felt a lot better than last night and he swears it was the worst feeling ever. He almost felt like he would vomit any time and his head kept on spinning making the condition even worse.

"Thank God... My head doesn't feel heavy anymore." Soobin said while rubbing his temples and forehead lightly. Soobin sat on his bed blankly for a minute or two to process everything. Then it kicked inside his mind, Yeonjun took care of him last night so gently.

Those actions and attempts to make the younger feel better seemed special to him now.

And just by remembering them, he could feel himself smiling like an idiot.

The blonde one just shook his head still smile not leaving his face and went to the bathroom to wash up and get freshened. He didn't have the greatest night yesterday.

While Soobin was sowering, Yeonjun was still sleeping as he actually slept late last night and now he didn't wake up from the morning light falling on his face. You may ask how is he sleeping even after he has insomnia?

His condition started to get better after 2 months of Soobin moving in with him.

He doesn't have any idea on how it works but it did improve his condition.

And he was more than happy.

After a while, Soobin finally got out from the shower though he showers for so long, he didn't today as he didn't want to fall sick again. Gosh that was the worse.

The blonde realized the awefully quite air of the apartment. He assumed that the older was still sleeping and didn't wake up. He went upstairs to the older's room, only for his assumption to be proved correct as he saw the older sleeping.

Soobin smiled softly gazing at the sleeping male. He then softly gasped as he realized something. He pulled out his phone and immediately dialed someone's number. Exiting the older's room, the other line picked up.

"Hello?"

"Taehyun!!"

"Omo- Good morning Hyung. What's up?"

"Yeah Good as always. And Taehyun you have to do one thing."

"What is it?"

-

After Soobin and Taehyun were done with their conversation, he rushed downstairs like he had a rush of adrenaline and energy flowing through his blood veins. The blonde one checked the time and jumped into making breakfast becoming excited. Because today he was excited.

Oh hello, his sickness felt nothing infront of this excitement.

He was feeling nothing but better than before.

On the other hand, Yeonjun was greeted with a delicious and appetizing aroma of coffee and brownie? That aroma woke him up completely. He only gasped realizing that this was only possible if the other male living with him was cooking.

The heck? Is he mad? He is cooking while he is sick?

Yeonjun picked up his body and ran towards the kitchen only to see Soobin standing there with the brightest aura and an energetic atmosphere around him.

"Oh you are up? Good morning-

Yeonjun's cheeks caught a sheer pink color by how bright and beautiful the other's smile looked. He shook his head and said-