𝟴. 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

-
Spending the sleepless night, Soobin arrived at the Bighit entertainment building feeling clueless. He looked at his watch and saw it was 11.57 am in the morning.

Last night Taehyun later informed him that they will meet at around 12.30 pm. He had been just offered for playing the role of the lead character in the BL drama.

He also read the description of the storyline and the development of the story of the drama. He loved the plot to be honest. But he didn't know with whom he was working with or anyone. Like other co-actors of him. He has to know the rest of the information.

Going to the reception he politely asked.

"Hello excuse me sir?"

"Yes?"

"Can I please know where can I find Mr. Kang Taehyun?"

"Do you have any work sir?"

"Umm yes, I was called here today for the upcoming drama and other things. My name is Choi Soobin."

"Oh Okay. Please wait for a second-

Soobin watched the male picked up the telephone and dialed a few digits until the other line picked up. After a minute or two, the person said-

"You can go sir. 6th floor to your left. And the third door is Mr. Kang's cabin."

Soobin bowed to him while thanking and by following the instructions he received, he finally reached the door and gently entered after knocking thrice on it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Soobin-ssi. Come in." There was the shorter male standing inside with few files and documents in his hands and face beaming with a welcoming smile.

"Thank you so much for coming Soobin-ssi. Bang PD nim will be here after a while. Please have a seat."

"Thank you. Umm Taehyun-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"I was actually curious about the other actors who are working in this drama. You told me earlier that I was the last one to take up this role."

Taehyun chuckled a bit."Yes Actually."

"Here take a look at this file. I was just checking this." The shorter one handed a file to the blonde who immediately accepted it being curious. As he flipped the delicate paper, his eyes wandered on the jotted words on it attentively. But he choked up in his saliva seeing one name that caught the secretary off-guarded.

"Omo what happened?"

"T-The a-another m-m-male lead will be played by C-Choi Yeonjun?" Taehyun saw the shocked expression of the blonde that made him laugh a bit before nodding.

"Yes, Yeonjun hyung will play the other role."

"You mean like THE Choi Yeonjun? The actor slash idol singer?"

"Yes yes. Gosh are you his fan Soobin-ssi?"

Soobin stopped for a while before reminiscing the previous night's scenery from the rain. But Taehyun's another call snapped him out.

"Soobin-ssi?"

"Huh? Oh N-No actually. I am not like his Fan. My best friend Beomgyu is his hard core fan. So yeah because of him, I happen to know him." Soobin replied nervously while scratching his nape. Taehyun hummed before speaking-