𝟮𝟯. 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

-
Like this, 5 days passed by. Also completing almost 3 months living with the black haired male.

But something shifted in the atmosphere after that day.

Soobin got specially confused and disturbed by the sudden change.

What's the change though?

Soobin and Yeonjun both of them grew a bit distant after that day. Well mostly Yeonjun. Not Soobin to be honest.

Poor boy doesn't even have any idea about it.

He is just confused.

Yeonjun busied himself way too much in his bone breaking busy schedule. He doesn't even see the younger's face properly except for the drama shooting. And after that he goes back to his own world. Despite living under the same roof, Soobin and Yeonjun rarely saw each other. And the blonde one wasn't liking it at all.

He felt so empty and vacant for some reason. And unknown sad feeling creeped up to him. Now, Soobin was in his room studying quitely wanting to escape the reality for a short period of time. But, suddenly he got a gut feeling to check his phone, as it continuously kept on tinging.

Bad idea.

That was a really bad idea.

Soobin opened up the phone only to be met by the news that his face had been revealed publicly. He then remembered that right, today was the day he was supposed to come to public Spotlight.

Shit shit shit.

NOOO.

Why did He AGREE?

Soobin's heart beat increased realizing that his face was revealed now. Everyone's eyes will be on him now. His hands and legs were trembling thinking about that. Then he clicked on an article that was published just a few minutes ago.

-
#Article: The New Actor's face REVEALED
The Actor who was actually working with the most loved and Talented idol out there Choi Yeonjun on their first ever BL drama is also another Choi.

The new actor is supposedly working on his first ever drama who will also be making his debut as an actor in the acting industry. Choi Soobin. It was also collected from various sources that he was the star student of the Hanlim acting University of Seoul.

Only the name of the drama was revealed which was "Warm Winter"

Only the name of the drama was revealed which was "Warm Winter". Many of the fans are looking forward their work.

What do you think about this news?
-

Soobin read the article seemingly calming down a bit from earlier. He sighed feeling the overwhelming nervousness flowing through this body. Then he saw the comment section of the article. Though he didn't want to open that, his hands had a mind of it's own so, he opened the comment section and reaction of the other people. He read some top comments there smiling a little bit because they wrote really sweet and supporting comments.