𝟮𝟴. 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘀

-
Yeonjun now stood infront of a place with his jaw dropped on the ground.

"Aquarium?" Yeonjun asked being shocked while Soobin nodded while scratching his nape.

"Yeah I guessed that you will like this place because Taehyun told me that you adore sea animals. He told me you even once owned a tortoise but since it grew bigger in size you had to release it free."

"W-Wah- Yeonjun was genuinely surprised and very amused with the blonde's way of thinking.

He could figure out or at least get a hunch of a person's likes, dislikes just by observing their small actions.

In case of Yeonjun, which Soobin did quite successfully.

"Come on. What are you waiting for? Let's go."

Yeonjun hastily nodded and was about to put his mask and hat more securely until-

"You don't need to put that on."

"Huh What?" The older asked being confused.

"Uh Umm- There are no people inside. So yeah-"

"Oh okay- wait- WHAT?" Yeonjun just casually nodded at first only for his brain to process what the younger just said.

What does he mean by there are no people inside?

Wait-

NO WAY-

Did Soobin book the place or what? Is that even possible?

"Soobin- did you-

"I know what you are gonna ask. And Yes I did book this place for the next 3-4 hours. So that you can see the place peacefully." Soobin said chuckling nervously.

Yeonjun's mouth parted in pure shock. Well sure he was used to this booking and stuffs.

But someone booking a place for his privacy and enjoyment is a whole new level of adoring them.

"I didn't think that you would get this shocked hearing this."

"I-I you know what- Let's go." Hiding the red cheeks Yeonjun sprinted towards the entrance of the aquarium followed by an amused blonde.

Despite being such a famous and incredibly rich idol, Yeonjun still behaved like he was a normal ordinary human living their life.

Guessing by the reaction, Soobin clearly got that this things meant a lot to Yeonjun.

Cute.

His existence is cute itself.

Yeonjun and Soobin finally entered the place and oh boy, Yeonjun's reaction was priceless.

The tunnel was so beautiful surrounded by the dark blue water with little light peeking through.