𝟭𝟳. 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱

-
In this whole month, it was hella hectic for Soobin. Remember he is still an university student.

So balancing studies, universities and his work was exhausting.

So Many times he would feel like passing out for not resting his body properly.

But what can he do? He doesn't have 28 hours a day unfortunately.

There were also scenerios like that Soobin would often miss his classes just because of his work schedule.

Right now, Soobin silently entered the house feeling exhausted to the core. He had individual solo shoot for the drama, and on top of it, he had a freaking exam which he couldn't even miss as it carried a part of his final year's evaluation grade.

"I am done for the day..." With an exhausted sigh, Soobin literally laid down in the floor not having the energy to go to his room. His heavy breathing noticable, limbs feeling numb, brain completely blank and drained out. Soobin remained lying on the floor with his eyes closed until he heard some rapid footsteps like someone was running. The sound got louder as someone came near him.

"Oh My GOD- Soobin? Soobin? What happened?" Soobin heard the voice of Yeonjun, he panicking about the fact that he is straight up lying on the floor like that. Soobin decided to just play along with his act to see what the actor will do further.

Yes such a prankster.

The blonde felt himself shaking as the latter's hands were continuously shaking his body wanting him to get up, while gentle taps on his cheeks.

"Oh God- Oh God- What should I do? Soobin get up nah." He could hear the voice cracking of the older while his own eyes were closed. The blonde internally panicked as making the other actor panic and almost making him cry was the least thing he wanted to do. So, he quickly opened his eyes not wanting the situation to grown in the wrong side startling the older.

"Oh My God- You are awake." Without saying any more words, Yeonjun hugged the blonde who was still on the floor making him shocked.

Was Yeonjun so worried about him?

God-

"H-hyung?"

"Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked still his face on the crook of the blonde's neck hugging him tightly.

Soobin felt blood rush up to his cheeks making them beet-red while his heartbeat rapidly increased repeatedly skipping it's beat.

'What are you doing Hyung? Why are you showing this affection to me?' Soobin thought to himself.

That's the Second time Soobin felt like this towards someone. But the only difference is, this time it's thousand times more stronger.

"J-Just Tired Hyung. I-I am Okay." Soobin said while getting up to sit properly gently getting away from the older's embrace as he knew very well that if he stays like for a long period of time, it won't end well.

Yeonjun still looked worried not realizing that the younger actually wanted to pull a prank on him but backed away seeing that he was almost about to cry.

Well Let's not let him realize that.

"You should rest then. I will cook the food okay?" Soobin looked at him with wide eyes.

"Y-you will cook?"

Now Yeonjun looked a bit offended. He squinted his eyes while putting his hands in his waist ready to attack the male.