𝟮𝟱. 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲?

-
Just like every roads and journey with ups and down, light after dark, a scintilla of ray peeking through the darkest corner, Yeonjun and Soobin's situation turned to the bright side. Soobin and Beomgyu were at the university who were now panting after being mobbed by a crowd of the students. So they had to ran for their lives.

"Oh God- I never thought so many people will like a pasta headed person so much. Geez!" Beomgyu said while panting only to met by a sharp glare from the older.

"Joking lol."

"Whatever." Soobin said rolling his eyes being done with Beomgyu. While Beomgyu laughed at the reaction of the older and just wrapped his hand around the shoulder of the older playfully.

"Jokes apart, I am happy at the recognition you are getting. EEEEEEEEE! I can't wait to watch the drama when it's released."

"Beomgyu you already saw the behind the scenes of the drama."

Beomgyu face palmed himself and smacked the blonde's head who just shot a glare at him for hitting him suddenly.

"You stupid, it's totally different to see a drama like on screen. Also by watching the behind the scenes I can't get the hang of the story." Soobin couldn't help but chuckled at the excitement of his best friend.

"Sure. I will also wait for you reaction." The taller said flashing his beautiful bunny smile, his eyes turning into crescent. Beomgyu almost melted at the smile because he himself adored this smile of the older a lot.

"Aigoo! So cute!" Soobin was now back to his straight face causing Beomgyu to whine.

"Oh come on man!! Show me that goodie cute smile!??" Soobin just shrugged and without listening to the request of the younger he went towards the cafeteria followed by a whining brown haired male.

Time skip to the part, Beomgyu and Soobin were now sipping on their drinks talking and chatting a bit as it's been a while since they talked that much. And after Soobin came to the spotlight among the public eye, it became even more hard but both of them always remained in touch. So that was not an issue for them.

"Soob tell me something. And honestly bitch."

"What?"

"What's up with you and Yeonjun hyung?" Normally Soobin would have defended himself and teased Beomgyu more about Taehyun as he also had a weak point. But this time, he didn't say anything.

And obviously Beomgyu noticed that causing him to raise his brows.

"Soob?"

"What do you want to hear actually Beom?"

Beomgyu now got even more amused hearing this. A smirk crawled up to his face. He continued-

"And what do you want me to say Soob? Don't trick me into saying it. You will say that by your own mouth." Soobin sighed and just face palmed hearing the other.

Gosh, Beomgyu has gotten smarter.

Soobin remained quite. Obviously he was smart enough to understand what Beomgyu was saying who was patiently waiting for his words.

"Are you still in denial?" Soobin now looked at him in disbelief.

"WHAT-

"Oh Please. Now don't act like you didn't deny that all this months."

"You- Anyways."