𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚: 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧

-
Loud cheers and screaming were heard all throughout the place.

Today was the official day, 'Warm Winter' drama is going to be released.

Yeonjun and Soobin were going to appear in a show for the first time together for the release of the drama. And numerous fans were eagerly waiting for them. This was their first ever public appearance together in a show. Also for Soobin, it was his first time attending this show.

So many people waiting for them had two reasons to be specific.

First, their first BL drama's duo. When the teaser of this drama was released everyone went feral over their chemistry.

And secondly, the couple itself. Not just in drama but also in reality. Yes, they revealed to the public that they were a thing. The whole industry flipped upside down by the breaking news.

Now, they were standing back stage waiting to go when it's their time. The host of the show was called Jaejae. She is one of the best hosts among all the shows and makes all the idols, celebrities comfortable with her aura.

"Okay! EVERYONE! The two people for whom we were waiting for so eagerly are FINALLY HEREEEE! GUYS WELCOME THE CHOI DUO. CHOI YEONJUN AND CHOI SOOBIN! WOHOOO!"

Loud claps and fangirling were heard from the crowd which grew even louder when the two addressed actors showed up in the stage with their handsome auras and happy faces.

There stood the Warm Winter duo

The most loved duo in a while.

Both of the males bowed to the audience with a wide smile.

"Aigoo!! Even I am excited to be meeting you two! Please introduce yourself to the crowd." Jaejae said excitedly shaking his mic excitedly making the two males laugh.

"Hello, I am Choi Yeonjun. How have you been all of you?" Yeonjun introduced himself to the crowd and started with a casual question. Soobin smile seeing Yeonjun doing his intro and now taking a deep breath spoke up-

"Hii! This is Choi Soobin. Nice to meet all of you." Soobin waved enthusiastically at the crowd earning himself a loud cheers only making his happy grin wider.

Yeonjun couldn't help but smile at the younger. Whipped as always.

Jaejae also clapped loudly.

"Ohh WAH! Take a seat. Take a seat you two. Welcome to this show!!" The two took their seats side by side and also greeted the host back politely.

"Yeonjun-ssi, we are meeting again. And Soobin-ssi! It's your first time here. Be at ease and get comfortable. We are gonna chat a lot now."