𝟯. 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

-
Today was officially the day, Yeonjun gets to attend the meeting about the shooting of his new upcoming drama.

"Good Morning Mr. Min." The black haired male said while entering the meeting room and sharing a handshake with him as a sign of respect.

"Ah Good morning Mr. Choi. It's so nice to meet you finally." The other male said showing his soft gummy smile retuning the handshake.

"Hello everyone." Yeonjun bowed to everyone present there in the room giving them proper respect and greetings. After their formal greetings, all of them settled down in their seats wanting to start their main conversation.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present the drama's storyline as the writer of this show." Mr. Min said while standing up.

"So I think we all have already heard the drama name. It's called Warm winter. It's about two people's life and their journey of warming up to each other. Also the season is a crucial point to discuss as well. Winter season. The contradictory name Warm winter works as a representation that if one is with the people they love and feel special with, even if the world appears to be cold outside, they feel warm." Light claps were heard from the other staffs by the sweet concept projected by the writer. Even the casts and other actors seemed pleased by the description.

"There are quite a bit of characters here. But the main character is Jungho and Yeeseo. Besides this two characters, one of the crucial role is the best friend of Jungho. He will more like help Jungho open up, that will further develop the story." In this way, the discussion continued about the story of the drama. Finally after the writer finished his talk, the producer stood up.

"GREAT! Mr. Min said a fantastic description of the story. And let me introduce myself first. I am the director of this drama. Just call me Jungkook or Mr. Jeon. Whatever you like everyone." His introduction was very casual that added a funny yet comfy vibe to the atmosphere. It even made them laugh a bit.

"So, coming back to the topic of the casts, the lead character Jungho will be acted by Mr. Choi Yeonjun. The female lead Yeeseo will be acted by Ms. Jihyo."

The meeting continued for 2 hours like this that finally came to an end.

"Okay, that's it for the meeting today. Thank you so much to all the casts and actors joining us today. We are really looking forward to work with you."

Yeonjun talked a bit with the other casts before leaving the meeting room and going to the management room where Taehyun,
his secretary was present.

"Taehyun are you here?"

"Huh? Hyung?? Yes I am here." Taehyun almost immediately replied to him while coming out of the other room.

"The meeting is done. And this is going to be a really big project. I love the storyline of it. The casts are great as well."

Taehyun smiled hearing the feedback of the actor.

"That's great. And when will the shooting officially start?"

"After like 3 weeks. They are setting up the set and other production works."

Taehyun let out an 'Oh' reaction and later hummed.

"Welp! All the best Hyung. You are gonna do great." A small fond smile creeped up on the actor's face.

-
"How was today's assessment Gyu?" The taller blonde asked the brown haired male who was sitting quitely on his seat.

Hearing the query, a disappointed sigh left the younger's mouth as he spoke up.

"Not the best. That bitter professor said I need more emotions while acting." Soobin was in disbelief hearing this.

What the heck is Beomgyu talking about?

"Bro are you serious? When you attended a competition, the judges over there really liked how you put out the emotions and little details of the character."

A bitter chuckle was heard from the younger.

"Irony. Isn't it?" Saying this the younger went back to scrolling through his phone. Soobin felt bad for this friend.

"You know what, leave that. Let's go and eat. My treat."

"Huh? What? But why? For what?" Soobin face palmed hearing so many questions from at once.

"Aish- you talk so much. Let's go. I just want to. Come on." Gripping on the younger's hand, he dragged the latter with him who kept on complaining.

Time skip~

After their meal time was finished, both of them decided to stroll a bit outside for fresh air. As they were walking, Beomgyu asked-

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Did you found any kind of opportunities or like the casting team for taking you to a real drama shooting?"

"Umm- about that. Unfortunately No. I didn't get any chances. Last year, I auditioned for a role in a drama as they were looking for a cast, but they said If I improve a tiny bit more, I will be eligible for acting in a real drama."

"Let's see what happens this year."

"I really hope we get an opportunity to do this."

"Same here."

After that silence was heard from the two of them. But a thought rushed to the mind of the younger that made him immediately hyper active.

"HYUNG?" Soobin flinched by the sudden loudness of the other one's voice. He looked at the younger in disbelief that just earned him a guilty cheeky smile.

"What is it loud brat?"

"You- Anyways. Do you know Yeonjun's new song will be out in just a week. EEEEEEEEE! I AM SO EXCITED."

"Yeonjun? You mean that actor Choi Yeonjun?"

"Yes yes, the one in the blossoms drama."

"Ah I see. Good for you. Enjoy his comeback." Soobin shrugged saying this making the other scoff at this actions.

Is he really being so unserious about the Choi YEONJUN?

Seriously?

"YAH You pasta headed brat, Atleast show some excitement BRUH-"

"What did you JUST CALL ME?" Soobin said being in complete disbelief.

"Pasta headed brat."

"Say that again. I will throw you out in the pond."

"P.A.S.T.A H.E.A.D.E.D B.R.A.T"

"YOU CHOI BEOMGYU COME BACK HERE." And a chase started between the two. Laughing and giggling, their chase continued attracting the attention of the other people in the park.

Yes, their days will go like this.

-

Yerobun, the Nightmare Concept photos drops in a few hours. Stay tuned.... I don't know what to expect- as they already killed me-